Failure

F: Fuck up, Fat ass, Faggot. Words that defines me. Words I spent carving letter by letter into my wrist and thighs and earned a knife as a reward that was given from you, telling me to "kill myself".

A: All the nights I spent silently crying and hurting myself to convince myself that im fine and things might be okay. All will be okay...all will be okay..please say it will be okay.

I: Intoxicated, thats all you ever are. Drunk and a miserable bitch who would rather watch her son die than deal with him in any way.

L: Let down, a Liar. These things are another part of me. As for I let anyone in my life down just by breathing and I lied to people I loved. Inconsiderate ass hole.

U: Useless, Unworthy, Unlovable, Ugly, Unlikable, and a complete waste of time and money and skin. These are the words that escapes your lips.

R: Reality is the tears I'm hiding away. Is the blades I keep under my finger nails. The hallucinations I stuggle under and the drugs I try to stabilize myself with. Reality is one that I've lost and come to terms I don't deserve

E: Every time you gave my that truth that my life isn't enough to live for and that the only problem in your life is me. That having a son was the worst possible thing and even enough that he has mental disorders you know he can't help. But that doesn't stop you from blaming and beating.