Chapter 1

Krystal's P.O.V

"You must be Krystal Jung, right? Level 1?" asked a girl, possibly a sunbae, right after she closed the door of the dorm. "Yes, I am. Please call me Soojung. And you?" I asked her back after giving a small bow. "I'm Victoria. Just call me with 'Vic' if you think my name is too long. I'm level 3. Anyways, nice to meet you!" she exclaimed as she collapsed on the bed.

"So, I heard you're from America?" she asked me."Oh? Yes I am."

We continued the conversation as if we knew eachother for ages already. Normally, I don't interact with people so casually, but this time, it was anything but awkward.

My name is Krystal Jung but I prefer people to call me by Soojung, my Korean name. I'm a new student in a famous Korean School, South Korean International Private School (also known as SKIPS). Only a small amount of students, especially overseas, could enrollthis school as their standard was really high but my sister and I succeeded to join in here. My sister is Jung Sooyeon or Jessica Jung. She was currently in the continuation level. I decided to join this school because I wanted to see my sister but I heard that the continuation level's rules were really tight so probably it would be hard to meet my sister.

"Oh yes! And I heard you're the sister of Jessica sunbaenim?" I proudly replied, "Yes, I'm her sister." I smiled at her.She nodded, "Anyways, it's time. Let's go to the dining room!" I walked behind Victoria sunbae, wondering where the dining room was.

***

"Hello, I'm Jung Soojung, level 1," I gave a little bow to Vic sunbae's friend. "Hello! I'm Luna, level 3!" she greeted excitedly.

"Luna, who's your dormmate? Why are you alone?" asked Vic sunbae. "Ugh, it's that freshman," Luna sunbae said, food muffled in her mouth.

"What's her name?" I asked curiously as I knew no one here except for my sister and Vic sunbae. Oh, add Luna sunbae too. "Kang Seulgi," answered Luna sunbae as she swallowed her food, "You'll know her soon since she's in the same level with you." "Just don't get too close to Seulgi. There she is," said Vic sunbae as she pointed at the 'Seulgi' we talked about.

"Why?" I asked, wondering. "You'll know, just continue eating," Luna sunbae instructed. I obeyed. While eating, we talked a lot, about me, my sister, this school and all.

***

"Hey! Kang Seulgi!" A tall girl called when Seulgi and Yuri sunbae wereat the corridor right outside of the dining room. Lunasunbae and I were also there since we were planning to go to the toilet.

Yuri and Seulgi looked to the girl's direction, "Choi Sooyoung? Why is it always you?" Yuri sunbae asked back.

"What did your 'sister' do to my dormmate, huh?" The girl, Choi Sooyoung sunbae, asked with a death glare. Luna sunbae and I walked away from the scene. I could see how the atmosphere was so tensed there.

"Is that really normal to happen around here? People passed them as if it was nothing" I asked Luna sunbae. "Yeah, Sooyoung sunbae and Yuri always fight publicly, so it is normal," Luna sunbae explained.

***

"No teacher actually cares with anything unrelated to studies, basically," Luna sunbae rolled her eyes. As we walked to the dining room, I only put my head down when listening to Luna sunbae. I didn't know this school was that violent, honestly.

Suddenly, I bumped into a boy. "Sorr—"I said apologetically but was cut by Luna sunbae's loud voice. "Yah, Oh Sehun!" So, he's Oh Sehun.

"What?" he replied plainly. "You bumped into a girl and you didn't say anything?" Luna sunbae raised her voice.

"It's her fault that she walked with her head downwards," and after that, there was a small arguement.

"I'm sorry, Sehun-ssi!" I said louder so the both of them could hear what I said as they both spoke really loud. I also gave him a 90 degrees bow. "You don't need to say sorry to him. He's not someone to apologize to," Luna sunbae chuckled. Sehun then rolled his eyes and walked away, stomping his feet.

"Hey, Sehun, I have something to say! Hey! Geez, why are you running away?" Lunasunbae then turned to look at me, "Ah, Soojung, can you go back to the dining room by yourself? I just remember that I have something really, really important to tell Sehun. Okay? Bye!" With that, she left me alone. How am I supposed to go back to the dining room now that I don't know the way? I decided to just walk and depended on my weak memory.

After an around-fifteen-minutes walk, which just brought me further from the dining room, I bumped into someone with a tall fiGore. I flinched.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," he said with his deep voice and pasted an apologetic smile.