Part - 5

Kartik and Naira cleaned up the mess they were creating in room since 2 hours.

They changed their clothes and went out. Naira saw the time and it was 10 am.

"I'll wake up Kaira." Naira went to Kaira's room.

"Kaira bacha wake up." Naira caressed her hairs.

Kaira rubbed her eyes and turned. She opened her eyes saw her mother smiling.

"Good Morning Mumma." Kaira hugged Naira.

"Good Morning bacha." Naira kissed on her forehead.

"Mumma why you woke me so late?" Kaira saw the time.

"I wanted you to complete your sleep bacha. Over that your vacations. What would you have done waking up so early?" Naira caressed her hairs.

"Mumma you are the best." Kaira hugged Naira more tightly.

"Papa gye kya?" Kaira asked.

"Nahi Papa will spend time with his Princess. Chalo lets take bath. Then breakfast." Naira picked Kaira in her arms.

Naira make Kaira wear her clothes. She did Kaira's hairs. Kaira jumped on floor and ran out of the room.

"Papa! Papa!" Kaira shouted.

Kartik picked Kaira in his arms and swinged her in air.

"Papa why you didn't go to office?" Kaira asked.

"You Mumma didn't let me go." Kartik smirked at Naira who was standing leaning to the door.

"Mumma why you didn't let Papa go?" Kaira asked cutely.

"Because I wanted your Papa to spend time with us. Otherwise he's always busy in her stupid office files and that PA Shashi. I think more than me he loves that Shashi." Naira gave a deadly glare.

"Naira....he's my PA." Kartik justified.

"More than me you talk to him Kartik. Am I that bad?" Naira spoke with hurt.

"No the whole world can be bad. But my Naira can never be bad. You are the best." Kartik smiled.

"Haan Haan thk hai. Makhan lagane ki zaroorat nahi hai." Naira rolled her eyes.

Kartik knew Naira was doing it intentionally to make him stop thinking abt Udaipur and his past. He wanted to hug Naira and thank her for which she always stops him.

He knew she will accept his hug but she will never accept his thanks for anything. She will keep doing favours on him and will not even ask any favour that he can do for her. He loves doing small gestures for her so that he can tell her how much he loves her and respects her.

"Papa aap kya soch rahe ho?" Kaira snapped.

"I was thinking to help your Mumma. Whole the day she works alone na." Kartik suggested.

"I'll also help Mumma." Kaira jumped from Kartik's lap.