Part - 35

"Are you mad Kartik?" Karan shouted as Kartik told him everything.

"Naira loves you damn it." Preet wanted to beat Kartik.

"Kartik when you told Naira to test her that you are a Rapist what she said?" Karan asked.

"She didn't believe that." Kartik spoke.

"It is the proof Kartik that how much she trusts you. Kartik are you doing this because she is Sameera's sister?" Preet asked.

"No way guys. I know Naira is innocent. She's the purest soul." Kartik smiled.

"Then what's stopping you?" Karan shouted.

"I don't know. I'm scared to lose her." Kartik told his fears.

"Listen Kartik. Naira is the only one for you. The girl you always wanted. She has every quality. She trusts you. She loves you. She can make anyone laugh. She stands by you. What else you want?" Karan shouted.

"How you know she loves me?" Kartik asked.

"Whole Rome knows you both love each other. Don't waste time Kartik if you lost Naira na then you will lose everything. She is made for you and you are made for him. She has come in your life to take all your pain and sorrows." Karan and Preet made Kartik understand.

Kartik ran out of his apartment.

"He doesn't love me Zoya." Naira threw her stuff in the bag.

"So you will leave?" Zoya was angry.

"Zoya please don't stop me. I'm going to Naples. I'll settled there only." Naira packed her stuff.

"Naira are you stupid?" Zoya wanted to stop Naira.

"Are you dropping me at airport or not?" Naira asked.

"Okay I'll." Zoya gave up.

Zoya and Naira went to airport. Naira was going towards immigration when she heard his shout.

"NAIRA." He shouted.

Naira thought it was her illusion so she kept going. Someone held her hand. Naira knew it was him.

Naira turned and saw Kartik standing teary eyed in front of her.

"You were leaving me?" Kartik asked.

"Yes because I'm fed up from you. You are on my nerves. You can't understand anything. You can't even understand that the girl standing in front of you LOVES YOU. I was mad that I loved you. You are a duffer,idiot,stupid. Get lost from here." Naira pushed Kartik.

Everyone was looking at them. Kartik bent on his knee and took out a ring.

"Naira I LOVE YOU. I don't know when it happened...how it happened....truth is that I HAVE FALLEN FOR YOU. Please don't leave me. You are the one I was finding. I know I'm idiot,duffer and even stupid. But I'm nothing without you. I love when you smack me. I love when you call me MENDEK with love. I love when you tease me. I love when you make me laugh. I LOVE YOU NAIRA. Please don't go away from me. WILL YOU BE MINE FOREVER?" Kartik confessed his feelings.

Naira bent on Kartik's level and just hugged him tightly.

"I LOVE YOU TOO STUPID." Naira slapped on his head.

Kartik made Naira wear the ring. Everyone started clapping for them.

"I promise I'll always trust you. I'll go against the world for you. I'll never ever leave you side." Naira kissed on his forehead.

Kartik knew he has got the one who will love him and trust him no matter what.

FLASHBACK ENDS