Part - 7

Kartik,Naira and Kaira landed in Udaipur. Kartik's mind went to his past.

Naira held his hand tightly.

"I'm always with you." Naira smiled.

"I know that." Kartik intertwined their fingers.

Kartik's employee came and gave him car keys. Naira took the car keys.

"I'll drive Kartik." Naira knew Kartik isn't fine.

Kartik sat on passenger seat with Kaira in her lap. Naira started driving. Kartik closed his eyes when they were on xyz road.

Naira stopped the car.

"Open your eyes Kartik." Naira demanded.

"Naira Main...." Kartik stammered.

"If you love me then open your eyes." Naira held his hand.

Kartik slowly opened his eyes. He saw some flashes in front of him. He closed his eyes.

"Kartik when I'm with you...you don't have to be scared of anyone and anything." Naira's words rang in his mind.

Kartik slowly opened his eyes again and saw nothing. He turned and saw smiling Naira.

"I love you." Kartik smiled in tears.

"I love you too." Naira smiled.

"Offo Mumma Papa aap dono I love you baad mein karna. I'm hungry." Kaira intervened.

Naira and Kartik chuckled at her cute antics. Naira started driving again.

"Kartik I wanted to go to temple." Naira spoke.

"Okay then Let's Go." Kartik agreed.

Naira turned towards the temple.

"Kartik you take Kaira inside I'll bring....." Naira was cut off by Kartik.

"Naira you take Kaira inside I'll bring whatever is needed you tell me." Kartik stopped Naira.

Naira told him the things required. He left to buy them. Naira and Kaira were going inside when someone bumped into them.

The plate fell on the ground. Naira's head got hit with the other person.

"Owwww!!" They both shouted.

"I'm sorry Beta. It was my mistake." The lady apologised.

"No its okay. Wait I'll pick." Naira collected the things from floor and set them again.

"Your plate." Naira stood up and gave it to the lady.

Naira was hell shocked to see the lady. Naira intentionally threw her handkerchief on floor. She bent to take it and while taking it touched the lady's feet.

"I'm sorry I can't even tell you who I'm to you." Naira thought.

Kaira was confused but didn't say anything.

"Sorry." The lady again apologised.

"No it wasn't your fault. Here's much crowd. Please go carefully." Naira smiled.

"Is She your daughter?" The lady looked at Kaira.

"Yes." Naira nodded.

"She's very cute." The lady smiled.

"She's like her Dadi." Naira smiled at the lady.

"AKSHARA." Someone shouted.

The lady was none other than AKSHARA.

"I'll take your leave." Akshara went inside.