Part - 18

Everyone went to sleep. Kaira and Naira were in their room. Kaira was sleeping while Naira was settling the things.

Naira settled on the bed. She picked her laptop and video called Kartik.

"I love you." Naira smiled.

"I love you too." Kartik was happy to see Naira.

"What are you doing?" Naira asked.

"Just having coffee." Kartik showed the coffee mug.

"Medicines?" Naira asked.

"Yes I took them." Kartik smiled at her concern.

"What were you thinking abt?" Kartik asked.

"The day we met in Italy 9 years back." Naira chuckled.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Italy

Rome

(Naira was 19 years old and just started her boutique and clothing store.)

(Kartik was 20 years old. He just started his business.)

Naira was walking on road wearing headphones and listening to the music. She was enjoying her music when suddenly she bumped into someone.

Naira was abt to fall when a strong pair of arms held her. Naira opened her eyes and got lost in those dark brown orbs.

He was none other than Kartik.

Kartik too was looking deeply in her eyes. Naira only saw pain in his eyes. Their trance broke when they heard a come honk.

"Can't you see and walk?" Kartik shouted.

"Oh hello Mr. Don't you have manners of talking to a girl? Mannerless." Naira retorted back.

"Excuse me. Who are you to teach me lessons?" Kartik held Naira from shoulders.

"Oh hello how dare you touch me?" Naira pushed him.

"Get lost." Naira waved her hand in front of Kartik and walked away.

Kartik too walked away. Naira turned behind.

"Idiot duffer. MENDEK kahi ka. God please don't bring us face to face again." Naira prayed.

Kartik too turned behind while Naira was walking.

"God it will be better that we don't come in front of each other again." Kartik too prayed and walked away.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Kartik and Naira laughed thinking abt their first meet.

"Did you meet Mr Naksh Singhania?" Kartik asked.

"Yes I did. Leave it now." Naira diverted the topic.

"You sleep now. Don't spoil your sleep for me." Kartik smiled.

"Don't you dare say that again. I'll beat you very badly. How can you even think this? I can sacrifice myself for you this sleep is just...." Naira showed fake anger.

"I'm also feeling sleepy." Kartik informed.

"Good night." Naira smiled at him.

"Good night." Kartik cut the call.

Naira kept the laptop at a side and laid beside Kaira. Kaira in sleep turned and hugged Naira. Naira kissed on her forehead and closed her eyes. She too drifted to sleep soon.