Part - 27

"Sameera yahan kaise?" Kartik looked at Naira.

"Pata nahi Kartik. Main toh Sameera ko saalon baad dekh rahi hoon." Naira who was confused.

"Naira your trust won. We all lost the battle in front of your love and trust for Kartik. Kartik ki Maa hokar bhi Main uss par itna Vishwas nahi kar paayi...jitna tumne kiya. Apne Kartik ke liye sab ke khilaaf ho gyi. Aaj samjh mein aa gya ki Tum Kartik se kitna pyaar karti ho. This mother lost in front of you." Akshara was abt to fall on Naira's feet.

"MAA." Naira held Akshara.

"Nahi Maa. I never wanted you to do this." Naira held Akshara.

"Kartik...." Akshara went to Kartik.

"Apni Mumma ko maaf karde. I promise I'll never doubt you. Yeh rishta....." Akshara was cut off by Kartik.

"Yeh rishta kabhi nahi judega. Kyu ki aapne ise bht buri tarah se toda hai." Kartik looked away.

"Kartik we know we did mistake. Everyone gets one chance." Naitik was cut off by Kartik.

"I also asked for one chance to explain myself. What you and your wife did?" Kartik was breaking.

Akshara fell on Kartik's feet and held his foot.

"Leave me. Chodiye mujhe." Kartik tried to get his leg out of Akshara's hold.

"Naira tell her to stop crying." Kartik looked at Naira who was in tears.

Everyone was in tears. They knew Kartik's anger was justified.

"Leave me damn it. Leave me." Kartik sat in front of Akshara and held her from shoulders.

"Main Aapka Beta Nahi hoon. Nahi hoon Nahi hoon....Main Aapka Beta....HOON." Kartik hugged Akshara tightly.

Both were crying their heart out. Akshara fainted in Kartik's embrace.

"MUMMA!" Kartik shook Akshara.

Naitik and Kartik took Akshara to their room. Doctor was checking Akshara. Meanwhile Kartik united with everyone except Naksh.

"Waqt lagega Naksh. You have to be patient." Keerti held Naksh's hand.

"When you are with me and Naira is in this house I don't have to worry." Naksh smiled.

"Kuch baat karni hai." Kartik held Naira's hand.

"Haan Bolo na." Naira looked at him.

"Come with me." Kartik signalled.

Naira and Kartik left from there. They were in lawn now.

"Kya hua Kartik?" Naira cupped his face.

"Thank you. Today you have to accept my thanks. Thank you for everything you did for me. You gave me love. You cared for me. You trusted me. Whenever I needed you were beside me. You went against whole world for me. You gave me my family back. Thank you Naira. This thank you is nothing in front of what you did for me." Kartik held Naira's hands.

"I love you stupid." Naira kissed on Kartik's forehead.

"I love you too." Kartik hugged Naira tightly.