Part - 11

"Aap kaun ho?" 4 years old Laksh asked.

"Hi. Aap kaun ho?" Naira sat in front of Laksh.

"Main Laksh. Aur aap?" Laksh asked.

"Naira." Naira smiled.

"Aap mere best friend banoge?" Laksh extended his hand.

"Yes For sure." Naira shook hands with Laksh.

"Dadu Dadu...Chachu ko dhoond ke Chachu se inki shaadi karvado na." Laksh went to Naitik.

"Kya bacha hai! Tumhe kaise bataun Laksh ki Tumhare usi Chachu ki biwi hoon Main." Naira murmured.

"On sec What did he just say? Find Chachu?" Naira eyes popped.

"Find Chachu?" Naira asked curiously.

"Actually I have two sons Beta. Because of his committed sin we threw him out of the house. We thought of forgiving him and bring him back but where he went no one knows." Naitik revealed.

"Enough PAPA!!! Enough is enough. KARTIK isn't a criminal." Naitik's each and every accusations increased Naira's anger.

Everyone was shocked hearing her words.

"Don't dare say anything abt Kartik again. Otherwise I'll forget you are his father. You can say against your son and they can hear. But I'll not hear a word against my husband. Better better understand that." Naira warned.

Naira angrily left the house. Shock was understatement for everyone.

"Naira...Kartik..." Everyone was numb.

Kartik was sitting beside Kaira who was sleeping. Naira came inside full in anger. She threw her bag and phone on the sofa.

"Naira kya hua?" Kartik stood up.

Naira just ran and hugged Kartik tightly. She was crying. Kartik was hell worried now.

"Naira kya hua? Please tell me." Kartik cupped her face.

"Kartik woh...." Naira explained him everything.

"You can't bear a word against me." He wasn't angry rather was proud.

"You aren't angry that I went to Singhania Sadan." Naira looked at him.

"No I'm not. Because I know you can never be wrong. I'm thankful to you for taking stand for me. After years of that incident also they accused me." Kartik turned his face to hide his tears.

"Look at me. I trust you." Naira kissed on his forehead.

"I love you." Kartik hugged her tightly.

"I love you too." Naira hugged him back.

"You take bath and freshen up. I'll order dinner. Kaira had dinner already and slept now only." Kartik informed.

"I'll love if my husband will join me in bath." Naira wrapped her arms around his neck.

She pulled him towards her and kept pulling until they were inside washroom. Kartik closed the door.

After few minutes

Their clothes were on the floor. The washroom was filled with Naira's moans.