Part - 6

"Can we help you?" Kaira and Kartik asked cutely.

"Kaira bacha you go and see cartoons. I'll give your Papa work." Naira winked.

"Papa all the best." Kaira giggled and ran outside.

"Mr Singhania...you also go and talk to your lovely Shashi. I'll do everything myself." Naira mocked.

Kartik just went and hugged Naira from behind.

"I know you are doing it intentionally. Naira I know you won't accept my thanks. But I'm blessed to have you in my life. Before I speak you understand what I want. Whenever I ask you to do this and that you do without making any complaints. Even on bed,you never refused me. You should...do that at least. I don't want to force at least on bed." Kartik was in tears.

Naira stopped working hearing all this. She turned towards Kartik.

"Kartik I love doing things for you. I love irritating you because I know that will make you smile and laugh. Before you speak I understand because I know you inside out. I know what you want at what time. And abt our intimate relationship. It's pure love. You never forced me. And abt me not stopping you. Then I love when you touch me. I feel complete when you claim me. Don't ever say that I should say no. Because I have no reason with me to say you no." Naira kissed on his cheeks and sucked the tears.

"Can I help my wifey?" Kartik smiled.

"Yes you can." Naira smiled.

Kartik chopped the vegetables while Naira made the dough.

They were done with making breakfast. They went on dining table and settled everything.

"Princess come." Kartik looked at Kaira.

Kaira jumped on her seat between Naira and Kartik. Naira started feeding Kaira and ate herself.

"Movie?" Kartik asked.

Both Kaira and Naira agreed. They started watching movie. Naira was sitting between Kartik and Kaira. Kartik was holding Naira's hand. He intertwined their fingers. Naira kept her head on Kartik's shoulder.

The movie ended. Kartik and Kaira looked at Naira who was sleeping peacefully. Kartik knew Naira was hell tired. They did it for 4-5 times in night and in morning also 2 times.

"Papa Mumma toh So gyi." Kaira made a cute face.

"Princess Mumma works a lot and don't take a break. Let Mumma sleep." Kartik smiled.

Kaira stood up on sofa and kissed on Naira's cheek.

"Papa I'll make drawings.." Kaira brought her drawing book and colours in hall.

Kartik smiled at her cuteness and innocence.