Part - 8

Kartik came there with stuff Naira asked for her.

"Shall we?" Kartik asked.

They went inside the temple. Naira was standing beside Akshara. Kaira was standing between Kartik and Naira. Beside Akshara was Naitik.

Akshara-Naitik...Kartik-Kaira-Naira started doing Aarti and finished it together.

Kartik got a phone call so he went out of the temple. Naira turned to go outside and again bumped into Akshara. This time due to Akshara's plate Naira's hand got cut a little.

"Aaahhh.." Naira felt pain.

"I'm sorry Beta. I again...." Akshara was cut off by Naira.

"Nahi MAA Koi baat Nahi." Naira spoke.

"What did you say?" Akshara looked at Naira in shock.

Naira realised what she said. She looked around and thankfully Kaira wasn't there. Naira looked a little far and saw Kaira and Kartik playing and laughing.

"What I said? No nothing. Yes I said nothing." Naira wasn't getting words to explain herself.

Naitik and Akshara caught her lie. They wanted to ask her why she called Akshara Maa. Before they could,Kaira came there.

"Mumma Mumma chalo na. Papa is calling." Kaira held Naira's hand.

"Mumma aapko chot kaise lagi?" Tears formed in Kaira's eyes.

"Kuch nahi bacha. Woh I got hit as my bangles broke." Naira intentionally while hiding from Kaira broke a bangle and threw on floor.

Kaira angrily picked the bangle and threw it away.

"Gandi bangle." Kaira shouted.

"Acha Abhi chalo. Warna Papa tar tar karni shuru kardenge." Kaira giggled.

"Haan Chalo." Naira walked out with Kaira.

But while leaving she turned and have a last look at Akshara and Naitik.

"I'm sorry Maa Durga. I spoke lie standing in your temple. But I had no other option. Please forgive me." Naira closed her eyes and prayed.

She went with Kaira to Kartik.

"So Princess what you want to eat?" Kartik asked.

"Mumma ko." Kaira giggled.

"Eating your Mumma is only my right." Kartik murmured.

Naira went all reddened hearing this. She slapped on Kartik's arm.

"Kaira come here." Naira picked Kaira.

"Tell me what you want to eat?" Naira asked.

"Kachoris." Kaira shouted.

"Like father like daughter." Naira moved her head in disbelief.

"You are also the same Naira. If I eat kachoris you eat more than me." Kartik teased Naira.

"Don't you dare." Naira gave you are dead look to Kartik.

"Sholly." Kartik gulped in fear.

Kaira giggled seeing her father's condition.