Part - 19

2 days

Naira woke up around 5:30 am. She kissed on Kaira's forehead and got up. She took her laptop and kissed on Kartik's face.

"Good Morning." Naira smiled.

Today was the dance competition. It was thankfully in evening. Naira just wanted Kartik there.

Naira got ready and woke up Kaira. She made Kaira ready too.

"Mumma Papa will come today na?" Kaira asked.

"Yes Papa will come today." Naira smiled.

"Aap packing Kyu kar rahe ho?" Kaira saw Naira packing their stuff.

"Because Papa is coming so we don't need to stay here." Naira wanted to stay but....

Kaira ran downstairs. Tears formed in Naira's eyes.

"Kaise bataun Kaira why can't we stay here? Main chah kar bhi yahan nahi reh sakti. Sab kuch tumhaari wajah se Sameera. First you destroyed Mumma's life and then you destroyed everything in this family. I wish rather than having a sister like you I was an orphan. If that day I didn't see your real face with my own eyes I wouldn't have realised that my sister can do that. I loved you the most and you broke me to the core. I just hate you." Naira hit her hand on the table.

Naira was unknown that Naksh and Keerti heard that.

"Dadi dadi mujhe Nahi jaana." Kaira hugged Akshara.

Akshara too didn't want Kaira to go. But she can't argue with Naira on anything.

"Dadi please Mumma ko Bolo na." Kaira started crying.

Naira came downstairs with her bags. She was controlling herself. She too wanted to live with her family. But she didn't want to live with a family who can't respect her husband.

"Kaira chalo. Zoya Maasi is waiting." Naira held Kaira's hand.

"Arrey chori. Kaira is ghar ki poti hai." Baisa interrupted.

"Aur Main is ki Maa hoon." Naira retorted back.

"Shukar manayiye Kartik yahan nahi hai warna abb tak jo aapne socha nahi hai Kartik woh karta aapke saath." Naira gave a warning look to Baisa.

"Behtar hoga aap rishton ki baat na karein. Aaj tak iss ghar mein jo bhi huya....jo bhi rishta toota sirf aapki wajah se. Aap samjhti hain mujhe kuch nahi pata...Kartik ko kuch nahi Pata. Oh Haan aapko Pata Hi Nahi hai ki MAIN SAMEERA KI CHOTI BEHEN HOON. Mujhe sab pata hai. Shukar manayiye ke maine aapko zinda chod diya. Warna jo aapne kiya hai...abb tak Aapka Parivar aapki laash ke paas to raha hota." Naira smirked.

Baisa was sweating hearing abt Sameera being Naira's sister. No word came out of her mouth.