Part - 23

"Naira why you called him Jiju?" Keerti asked.

"Very big story. Can't tell now." Naira walked inside.

Naira stood in front of Maa Durga's idol and prayed. She completed her prayers and turned.

"If you both allow can I talk to Keerti in alone? You both might need privacy...here's Open place behind. You can enjoy there." Naira smirked.

Naitik and Akshara were taken back. Naitik scratched his head. Keerti held Naira's hand and took her away.

"Naira you spoke on their face. We never dared to do that." Keerti gave her a horrified look.

"Chill! I dare to do those things which no one can do." Naira smirked.

"But still you told Maa Papa that they should go in open ground behind the temple. I mean I can never think of it." Keerti was still in shock.

"Chillax! Didn't you see Maa was blushing?" Naira chuckled.

"You never called her Maa on face?" Keerti asked.

"The day she will realise the truth and say that she's proud of Kartik being her son I'll call her Maa." Naira looked at Keerti.

"Naira I know you are doing this for Kartik. I don't know Kartik as I never met him. But the much I heard from Badi Dadi and Nani abt Kartik...the way you are taking stand for him...I feel he never did such things. But how will you prove?" Keerti asked.

"I'm not here to prove anything to anyone. If I wanted to prove anything...I would have come in these 8 years. I just came here for dance competition and then we met. May be destiny brought us here." Naira revealed.

"And abt proving. Then proofs are their own hearts. They have to chose between mind and heart. For the time that all are choosing their minds. My Mumma always said that always listen to your heart. You know why?" Naira looked at Keerti.

"Why?" Keerti asked.

"Because our heart is God's radio. When it starts ringing na then no power of this world can prove it wrong in any way." Naira smiled.

"Naira you are unpredictable. I mean within a minute you turn naughty,other minute you turn a lioness and within a minute philosopher. I think I have to take classes from you." Keerti laughed.

"Was it my praise or something else?" Naira gave a horrified look.

"It was praise for sure. But how can you have so many qualities? Notorious,intelligent and angry young woman." Keerti asked.

"It's called TALENT." Naira shrugged her shoulders proudly making Keerti laugh.