Part - 15

"Kartik Stop your tar tar. See Kaira has started yawning. By the way I was here for my professional work. Now go and eat food not my brain." Naira gave a deadly look.

"Okay you go to hotel safely." Kartik smiled.

"Bye." Naira cut the call.

"Mumma why was Papa angry?" Kaira asked.

"Papa was angry because we both are alone. He was thinking what if I started dreaming abt someone else." Naira chuckled.

"Mumma...Papa budhu hai." Kaira giggled.

"How can I tell you Kaira what's the truth?" Naira whispered to herself.

"Dadi Dadi." Laksh came running inside.

"Best friend." Laksh hugged Naira.

"Hi best friend. Aap kaise ho?" Naira sat in front of him.

"I'm very good." Laksh smiled widely.

"Aur aapka fever?" Naira caressed his hairs.

"Fever bhaag gya." Laksh giggled.

"Yeh kaun hai?" Laksh saw Kaira.

"My daughter Kaira." Naira smiled.

"She's very cute." Laksh pulled Kaira's cheeks.

"So you are Kartik's wife?" Naksh spoke angrily.

"Yes Mr Singhania. I'm Mrs Naira Kartik Singhania. Any problem?" Naira stood up.

"Proud Of Whom? That bloody RAPIST." Naksh shouted.

"Shivani take kids inside. I don't want them to see and hear something stupid." Naira looked at Shivani.

Shivani took Kaira and Laksh inside. She made them play and came out.

"Mr Naksh Singhania...how dare you call my husband a rapist?" Naira shouted.

"Because he is." Naksh shouted.

"Do you have any proof?" Naira clenched her fists to calm herself.

"Everyone saw him." Naksh looked at the family.

"Whatever we see and hear isn't always true. You give me audible,video or written proof. I'll agree that my Kartik was wrong. Until you can't prove stop calling him rapist." Naira warned.

"You...." Naksh was cut off by Naira.

"You were always jealous of Kartik weren't you?" Naira threw a bomb on Naksh.

"Listen..." Naksh was again cut off by Naira.

"Yes or No!" Naira shouted.

"Yes I was Because always Mumma used love him more than me. He was always right and I was always wrong for them. He was always ahead to me in everything. I was jealous of him." Naksh shouted.

Everyone was shocked hearing this.

"Mr Naksh Singhania before blaming my husband. Look at yourself. If I opened my mouth against you then Keerti who loves you a lot will leave you within a second. Don't force me to open my mouth. I don't want to break your and Keerti's relation because I know you both love each other a lot. You bring proof Mr Naksh Singhania. Till then if you and or anyone of you called my Kartik again with that word...then this house will turn a grave yard. I'll burn everything...I'll burn the whole world. Remember that." Naira was in her lioness mode.