Part - 24

It was just another day. Everyone was sitting in hall.

"Akshara at least call Kartik once for dinner only." Bhabhi Maa finally spoke.

"Akshara you talk to Naira." Naitik smiled.

"I'll call Naira Bhabhi Maa." Akshara agreed.

Everyone was stunned as in these 12 years Akshara and Naitik agreed to something which was related to Kartik. They thought may be Naira and Kaira changed her mind. Whatever it was they were happy.

Akshara called Naira.

Naira,Kartik and Kaira were playing in park. Naira went at a side to attend the call.

"Hello." Naira was breathing heavily.

"Naira Beta kya hua?" Akshara was worried.

"Aap ko mera number kaise?" Naira asked.

"Pehle Yeh batao Tum thk ho?" Akshara wanted to be sure.

"I was just playing with Kaira." Naira informed.

"Woh I called to......" Akshara was hesitant.

Keerti took the phone and put it on speaker. She signalled Akshara to speak.

"Is everything okay?" Naira asked.

"Woh actually....." Akshara stammered.

"Aap Maa bete ko kya hereditary problem hai. Dono Woh Main..actually...pe add jaate hai." Naira mocked.

Everyone tried their best to not laugh.

"Dekhiye koi imp baat hai toh bataayein I'm hearing." Naira asked again.

"Woh I wanted to invite you for dinner. I mean you,Kaira and Kartik." Akshara finally spoke.

"For this small thing you took so long. I can understand. I'll talk to Kartik abt this. I have to make this MENDEK understand. Just a minute." Naira murmured the last thing.

"Kartik Kaira come here." Naira shouted.

"What happened Mumma?" Kaira asked.

"Kartik MAA has ordered us to come home for dinner. One more thing she ordered with full right on us. So decide." Naira shrugged her shoulders.

"Why Naira said that?" Akshara was confused.

"Maa you don't know...if Kartik will come here na then only because of Naira. Only Naira can bring him here. She's doing so that Kartik agrees. It's her talent." Keerti chuckled.

"Bolo MENDEK. Now where your tar tar went?" Naira patted on his cheek.

"No I won't." Kartik turned his face.

"Kartik..look at me. When I'm with you nothing will happen. I told you earlier also if this whole world stands against you I'll never leave your side ever. Please agree for Kaira's sake. She wants to have fun with them. Please na MENDEK." Naira made a puppy dog face.

"Papa please." Kaira too made a puppy dog face.

"Don't make these puppy dog faces you both. Okay we will." Kartik finally agreed.

"Hello...we will come Mrs Singhania." Naira informed.

"Mrs Singhania?" Akshara was confused.

"So What should I call you Mr Singhania?" Naira mocked.

The call disconnected.

"Naira is so weird why? She called me Maa in front of Kartik and Mrs Singhania on phone?" Akshara was confused.

"Maa I know the reason." Keerti explained the convo she had with Naira in temple.

Kartik was sitting on the bench sadly. Naira went and sat beside him. She held his hand tightly. Kartik kept his head on Naira's shoulder.

His mind went to his past.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Naksh and Sameera came to Singhania Sadan.

"Mumma courier for you." Kartik came running inside.

"Kiska hai?" Akshara asked.

"Papa Mumma has found new boyfriend." Kartik mocked.

Everyone chuckled hearing this.

"Oh it's wedding invitation from Mrs. Dutta." Akshara gave the card to Naitik.

Kartik saw Sameera.

"Hi." Kartik was confused.

"Kartik she's Sameera." Naksh introduced.

"Oh hi. Actually I was confused first." Kartik scratched his head.

"Oye my bookworm...How was your exam?" Akshara pulled Kartik towards her.

"Boring according to subject. But awesome answers I gave." Kartik winked.

"Kartik..." Akshara just moved her head in disbelief.

Kartik was different. He was neither like Naitik nor Naksh nor Akshara. He had different features.

"Mumma I'm hungry. Please give me food. Otherwise I'll fall unconscious here." Kartik shouted.

"Akshara you give him food otherwise he will keep shouting like this." Bhabhi Maa laughed.

Sameera was just staring Kartik head to toe.