Part - 9

Kaira was munching kachoris as if she will not get kachoris anymore. Kartik and Naira were adoring their little angel.

A lady in her late 60s was sitting there. Her eyes fell on Kaira. She remembered someone seeing Kaira.

She was back facing Kartik and Naira.

"KARTIK also used to eat like this. Pata nahi kahan hai mera bacha? Kuch khata bhi hai ya nahi? Waqt pe sota hoga ya Nahi." Tears formed in her eyes.

She was none other RAJSHRI.

"Maa Kartik jahan bhi hoga bilkul thk hoga." VARSHA tried to give her strength.

Varsha and Rajshri left from there.

"Kartik Shall I take Kaira with me?" Naira asked.

"Where?" Kartik asked.

"Don't forget I have to....." Naira stopped.

"Oh yes you have to make a student practice. I'll drop you at dance academy." Kartik suggested.

"Kaira will you go with Mumma or you want to stay with Papa?" Naira asked.

"Mumma I'll stay with Papa." Kaira smiled.

"We both will enjoy." Kartik picked Kaira.

Naira was relieved that Kaira will be there to take care of her oh so cute Papa. She will not allow him so much that he think abt his past.

Kartik dropped Naira at dance academy.

"Kartik I'll come on my own. May be I have to go to that student's house. You don't take stress. I'll see you in evening." Naira gave him a flying kiss.

"Kaira I love you." Naira kissed on Kaira's cheek.

"Bye Mumma. Come soon." Kaira kissed on Naira's cheek.

Kartik drove away when he was sure that Naira went inside. Naira went inside the academy. She saw Akshara again there.

"Maa Durga Why are you bringing me and Maa in front of of each other again and again. If Kartik came to know he will get disturbed again." Naira ignored Akshara.

This behaviour of Naira gave Akshara's some vibes. She knew Naira knows her somehow. But what was in between them she didn't know.

"Hi Mrs Singhania." A man came there.

"Hi Mr Iyer. Everything okay?" Naira asked.

"Absolutely perfect. Here's your student SHIVANI SINGHANIA." He signalled at Shivani.

"What name did you say?" Naira gulped.

"Shivani...Shivani Naitik Singhania. Actually your surnames are same. This is Mrs Akshara Singhania. Shivani's Mother." Mr. Iyer introduced.

"Mr. Iyer can I get some other student?" Naira asked.

"Is there some problem?" Mr. Iyer asked.

"No actually...." Naira was at loss of words. She didn't know what to say.

This increased Akshara's curiosity.

"Just a minute. I'll be back." Naira left from there.

She called someone.

"Zoe where are you?" Naira asked.

"What happened?" Zoya asked.

Naira explained her everything.

"Naira you are going to behave like a teacher with Shivani. Just be that. And abt Kartik then he loves you and trusts you. He knows you can never hurt him. Go ahead." Zoya suggested.