Part - 28

Kartik and Naira came back inside.

"Don't worry she's fine. But make sure she doesn't take stress. Keep her happy. I think she was going through some emotional stress. I have prescribed the medicines. Give her on time." Doctor explained and left.

"Papa Mumma dekho na Dadi ko kya hua?" Kaira was teary eyed.

"Dadi ko kuch nahi hua hai." Naira picked Kaira in arms and went inside the room.

Akshara was sitting leaning to the bed.

"Aapki Dadi acting kar rahi hai taaki inhe Koi kaam na karna pade." Naira said sarcastically just to lighten everyone's mood.

Kaira and Laksh giggled hearing this. Akshara didn't feel bad hearing that because she knew Naira was just making her mood fine.

"I'll be back." Naira's phone started ringing.

Naira left the room. She talked for a while and came back.

"Excuse me mother in law. Where's my jewellery?" Naira asked.

"That's still in the temple." Akshara smiled.

"Aise Saas kisi ko milegi kya!! Wah!! Kya qismat hai meri. I'll bring them. Keerti help please." Naira winked.

Keerti controlled her laugh and went with Naira.

"We are lucky to get you Naira." Akshara smiled in tears.

"Mumma who asked you to cry." Kartik sat beside her.

"More than you..Naira loves me. You know that?" Akshara looked at her.

"Mumma that's why I married Naira. Because she loves everyone and I see your reflection in her." Kartik hugged Akshara.

"Kartik Naira ki Maa?" Naitik asked.

"Naira 10 saal ki thi jab uski Mumma ki death ho gyi. Phir use Pata chala ki Sameera ne uske Papa ko....Naira 11 saal ki thi jab usne ghar chod diya. She lived on her own. But she was in touch with Sameera as she promised her mother that she will never leave her elder sister." Kartik explained them.

"The person who makes everyone laugh is the person who is broken deep inside." Naksh spoke the phrase.

"Same case is with Naira. The person whom she loves...she can sacrifice her own self for that person without any complaint." A lone tear escaped from Kartik's eyes but he wiped them off.

Naira came inside with Keerti.

"I must say Saasu Maa you have good collection." Naira smirked.

"Thank you." Akshara bowed her head.

"But the thing is that I don't want them." Naira kept the boxes near Akshara.

"Nahi Naira you have...." Akshara was cut off by Naira.

"Oh ho Mother in law...I'll take from you when needed. The thing is I'm very careless if they got misplaced toh aap mere sar pe chad jaayengi raashan paani leke. I don't want that." Naira chuckled.

"You are the most careful person. Keep them with you. They are yours." Akshara held Naira's hand.

"I'm giving you chance to take them from me. Because I don't think father in law will buy new for you." Naira made everyone laugh.

"Maa when I'll need them I'll take from you. Till then keep them with you please." Naira requested.

"Thk hai. And please for God sake don't say this mother in law." Akshara folded her hands.

"As you say. I was just giving you respect." Naira shrugged her shoulders.