Part - 25

5 days passed

Everyone was in hall ready to go for wedding. Kartik came in hall.

"Mumma I'll not go. I'm going to sleep." Kartik informed.

Kartik went inside him room and closed the door.

"Aunty I'll not be able to go. I'm having headache." Sameera came out of her room.

"Sam Shall I take you to doctor?" Naksh asked.

"No I have medicine. I'll take some rest." Sameera spoke.

"Thk hai Beta you take rest. We will leave." Everyone left from there.

Sameera smirked and went to Kartik's room. Kartik was lying on the bed with his eyes closed.

He felt someone's presence near him. Kartik opened his eyes and saw Sameera removing her top. Kartik stood up and slapped Sameera.

"Get lost from here. Go and show you body to some womaniser." Kartik shouted.

Kartik held Sameera's hand and threw her out of his room. Kartik slammed the door.

Sameera started with her plan 2. She started throwing things here and there. Kartik came out of the hall.

"Naksh did you keep the gifts?" Akshara asked.

"Let me check Mumma." Naksh stopped the car.

Naksh checked the gifts and they were absent. They drove back to Singhania Sadan.

Sameera tore away her clothes. She fell on floor and pulled Kartik over her. She heard car honks.

She knew family was back as she took out the gifts from car.

"KARTIK WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEAVE ME!!!" Sameera shouted.

Everyone heard the shout.

"What the hell." Kartik held Sameera's neck to save himself.

"KARTIK!!!!" Akshara shouted.

Sameera left Kartik and smirked. She pushed Kartik and ran to Akshara.

"Aunty he tried to....." Sameera started crying.

Naksh held Kartik from collars and started beating him black and blue.

"Bhai she tried to seduce me I didn't do anything." Kartik pushed Naksh.

"She is a SLUT damn it." Kartik shouted.

Kartik got a tight slap from Akshara. Akshara kept slapping Kartik again and again. Kartik's nose started bleeding.

"Get out of this house. A rapist can't be my son. Get lost from my sight Kartik. From today you are dead for me. Why didn't you die inside my womb?" Akshara threw Kartik out of the house.

She closed the door on his face.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Naira knew Kartik was disturbed. She wrapped her arm around his shoulder.

Kaira came to them.

"Mumma Papa chalo na." Kaira pulled their hands.

They left for their hotel. Naira didn't leave Kartik's hand. She knew he was hell disturbed.