Part - 29

Ladies decided to spend time together. While men went out together. Laksh and Kaira were playing together in hall.

"Yeh Acha hai finally gents will not irritate us." Shivani took a sigh of relief.

"Waise Maa I didn't see Rukmini Dadi?" Naira asked.

"You know abt her?" Akshara asked.

"Who will not know her!" Naira chuckled.

"Naira that man whom you called Jiju in temple." Keerti asked.

"Actually after years of leaving this house Sameera married him for his money." Naira revealed.

"But he's of Papa's age." Keerti was shocked.

"It doesn't matter to her. When she didn't spare our father then...." Naira turned quiet.

"You can cry Naira." Akshara held Naira's hand.

"Huh cry! I don't need to. I'm not hurt for what she did with me or our father. When I came to know she killed my father,I didn't complaint in police. Because I knew one day she will pay for her sins. I didn't want to do anything against her. I let her do what she wanted. She destroyed her life with her own hands." Naira wiped her tears.

"Were your parents living separately?" Shivani asked.

"Yes I was 5 years old when Mumma Papa got divorced. Sameera was 7. My custody was given to Mumma. Sameera was given to Papa. After 2-3 years we came to know abt his death. I didn't know earlier. But when Mumma died she gave me a diary. When I read the diary I realised what Sameera did with Papa. I stopped calling her. Our uncle took her to London. He even asked me but I refused. I didn't want to live with a criminal at all. I know she was my sister but she was a criminal too. My funda is punish the criminal even if he/she is related to you. I left everything on God. I left the city and started my life on my own. I was ready to do part time jobs rather than living with Sameera. But I kept contact with her for my mother's sake. Before taking her last breath she took promise from me that I'll never hate Sameera. I was just talking to her once in a month for Mumma's sake. After that I went to Italy for my business and settling there." Naira revealed her past.

"Bhabhi you don't feel like crying remembering all that?" Shivani was in tears.

"No I don't. Shivani whosoever comes in this world has to bear one thing or the other. I left everything at God. I knew whatever he will do with my life and decide for me will be for my good. I kept doing whatever my heart said to do. See today I'm here a successful person and happily married woman and a mother. God gave me what was right for me. He took away those things from me which were never mine." Naira smiled.

Everyone was stunned seeing Naira's so much faith in God. But they knew,their Naira was extraordinary.