Part - 22

KeeSh's Room

"Keerti I want to confess something." Naksh held her hands.

"Haan Naksh say." Keerti looked at him.

"Keerti I betrayed you. (Crying) before you I don't know how to tell but I slept with many girls." Naksh fell on the floor crying.

"Keerti I know I did wrong but after I met you. I literally fell in love with you. After you no one came in my life. I'm saying the truth. My mistake isn't forgivable but if possible please forgive me." Naksh held Keerti's feet.

Keerti sat in front of Naksh and took him in her hug.

"Naksh I'm happy that you confessed to me. Whatever you did in past just keep it in past. Now you love me and Laksh that's enough for me. But promise me you will never hide anything from me." Keerti caressed his hairs.

"I promise Keerti. Keerti ek minute." Naksh dialled a number and put the phone on speaker.

"Jee Bhaiya." Naira spoke.

"Thank you Naira. Thank you for making me understand that I was betraying Keerti. Thank you." Naksh looked at Keerti.

"It was my duty. But that doesn't mean that I'll accept your accusations on Kartik. We are still in that position regarding that." Naira spoke.

"Naira where's Kaira?" Keerti asked.

"She's sleeping. Both father daughter were tired after playing so much." Naira informed.

"And What are you doing?" Keerti asked.

"I'm free. Was just planning to go to temple." Naira informed.

"I'll meet you in temple then." Keerti informed.

The call disconnected. Naksh didn't stop Keerti at all.

Keerti went downstairs getting ready.

"Maa I was going to temple. Aap chalengi?" Keerti asked.

"Haan I was also planning the same. Naitik I'll go with Keerti now." Akshara stood up.

"I'll drop you both." Naitik took the keys.

They left for temple. Keerti was looking around for Naira. Naira came inside the temple.

"Where were you?" Keerti asked.

"Just got stuck in traffic." Naira was breathing heavily.

"From Whom were you running?" Keerti asked.

"Keerti you came here to meet Naira?" Naitik asked.

"I had some work with Naira Papa." Keerti looked away.

"Naira." A man of Naitik's age came there.

"Aap yahan?" Naira was stunned.

"I came to know that you were in India. I too came too India 2 days back. I saw you coming to temple. So thought of meeting you. How's Kartik?" He asked.

"He's fine Jiju." Naira smiled.

Akshara,Keerti and Naitik were shocked.

"Don't call me Jiju at least now. Sameera and I....." He looked away.

"I know that but still our relation was this earlier." Naira shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll leave I have flight. Take care of yourself and Kartik. Give my love to Kaira." He left.