Part - 4

Naira came out after taking bath. She saw Kartik sitting on the bed and working.

Naira went and took his laptop.

"Sleep. Work you can do tomorrow in office." Naira kept the laptop on the side table.

Naira picked his files and kept inside the drawer. Naira was abt to go to her side when Kartik held her hand and pulled her. Naira landed in his lap.

"Kartik." Naira was startled.

"Naira if you agree can I....I want to love you." Kartik closed his eyes.

He knew his way of asking was wrong. Suddenly he felt a soft touch on his face. He knew those were Naira's lips.

Naira kissed on his eyes.

"I never said no." Naira smirked.

Kartik turned and came over Naira. With his foot he turned off the lights. They removed each and every barrier between them and soon got intimate. The room was filled with Naira's moans.

................................................................

Next Morning

Naira woke up around 5:30 am. She smiled seeing Kartik who was sleeping cuddling into her like a baby. She kissed on his forehead.

Kartik opened his eyes and saw Naira smiling at him. Kartik realised their posture and they were still naked.

"Good Morning." Naira kissed on his forehead.

"Good Morning." Kartik hovered over Naira.

Within one go Kartik entered inside Naira. They again started their love making session.

Kartik and Naira took bath. Kartik was getting ready for office.

"You didn't wake up Kaira?" Kartik asked.

"I thought I should let her sleep more. Moreover she has holidays." Naira tied knot of Kartik's tie.

"I'll come soon in evening. We will go out for dinner. I'll call you before leaving office." Kartik kissed on Naira's forehead.

He was abt to leave when Naira held his hand.

"Your car keys Mr Singhania." Naira showed him his car keys.

"Naira give me." Kartik turned.

"No I'll not. Take if you can." Naira backed off.

Naira started running in the room. Kartik ran behind her. Kartik pinned Naira to the wardrobe. He kept his hands on both sides of Naira so that she can't move.

Kartik leaned to kiss on Naira's lips but Naira turned her face. Kartik felt it so he kissed on Naira's neck. Naira moaned his name. He kept giving wet kisses to Naira's neck.

Naira wanted to divert his mind from his past that was the reason she was doing it. She wanted him to forget everything and just be happy.

Kartik called his PA and informed him that he wail not be able to come. Kartik removed his coat and tie. He closed the door and locked it.

Kartik picked Naira in his arms and threw her on the bed. Naira knew she woke up that monster inside him.

Kartik and Naira started their love making session again. Kartik was thrusting deep inside Naira making her moan loudly.