Pipalypso (Piper McLean X Calypso)

Art by billyxkaplan on Tumblr!!

Suggested by bookhunter394

If Percalypso didn't exist, THIS is the ship I'd want for Calypso if I had to ship her with someone. And I probably would be a lot more invested in this ship if it weren't for the fact that I still think Calypso deserves a vacation from love.

...And yet I still ship her with a daughter of Aphrodite. Yeah, I'm weird, I know.

The thing is, is that while Percalypso feels like needed closure that Calypso deserves, Pipalypso is more like the perfect ship to show Calypso when love can be beautiful.  If that's a direction I wanted Calypso's character to take, I'd totally take it with Piper. I think a daughter of Aphrodite would be perfect for that kinda job, and Piper is a romantic in the simplest way, which is really what Calypso would need. This ship would be soft-spoken and down-to-earth, and just so damn gentle. I think Piper is just the empathetic girlfriend that Calypso could need to deal with all the suffering she's been through. Piper is an emotional center, a loving, supportive girl, and that's really one of the things I love about her, but I especially love it with any of her ships. It's a huge reason as to why I love Pipabeth so much, and also why I tend to ship Piper a lot as well, whether with BROTPs or romantic ships...mostly romantic ships. 

I was pretty invested in this ship for a while. I'm not anymore. I've decided that I'd rather imagine that Calypso managed to find true happiness without love, and to find her true potential without it as well. (And for Piper to be with Annabeth ofc). This ship is really just a hypothetical ship, one that crosses my mind once in a while. But when it does, this is still a really nice ship to think about!

Rating: 6.5/10