Chapter 4

Chapter 4: OH hell no!

I sigh.

It's raining outside and my alarm expects me to wake up.

I take my phone, the words Wake up bitch written on the screen. That is what I call my alarm.

I turn it off before sitting up in bed and looking outside, taking in how dark it is outside.

I get out of bed, throwing off my night dress before taking a steamy hot shower.

I walk into my dresser where I style my hair into a smooth braided bun. I decide on nude themed make up with a startling red lipstick to spice things up a notch.

After applying lotion to my skin, I get dressed in my nude high waist formal pants that are tight at the ankles. I tuck in a sleeveless red halter neck blouse before wearing my long ankle length nude and black jacket. It has a firm and formal look to it that makes me appear sexy and intimidating yet professional.

I step into black 4-inch red bottom point heels to compliment the black sides of my jacket which are from underneath my armpit to where my jacket ends.

I take one of my red handbags from my handbag closet section and I put all of my important things inside it. Deciding on medium length black earrings, I walk out.

I get to the garage where I step into my sleek Ford Mustang. I bring the beast to life, selecting a chilled song before driving to Starbucks to get me a boost.

Once I get there, I realize that my umbrella is in my boot and it's raining heavy outside.

Well, there's only one way of getting that umbrella, I think to myself.

So I jump out of my car and run to the boot which I hurriedly open and I take my umbrella and open it quickly, managing to get a few raindrops on me.

I sigh, happy that I didn't get wet because I have a meeting very soon and I wouldn't want to be late for it.

I close my boot and I get my handbag, before stepping into the full restaurant.

There's a line but the guy infront of me receives a call and I decide to pass him because I don't have the patience and energy to wait for him to finish his call first.

He gets back before I order and tries to stand infront if me but when its time to order, I literally pass him and order as quick as I can before he gets the chance to.

Rude?

Sure!

But do I care?

Hell no!

I pay for my drink and he literally glares at me, promising me something in his green eyes that I must say are breathtaking.

I smirk before giving him a smug look that says, "Oops. What you gonna do about it?".

I get my coffee the same time as he gets his and I strut out for a reason even I don't know.

I get to my car and I place my coffee in the cup holder in between my door and steering wheel.

I close my umbrella and out it inside the boot because it's not raining anymore which is funny because a few minutes ago I was running so as to not get wet and now, it's not raining anymore.

As I'm standing at the boot, a sleek Maserati slowly passes behind me, grabbing my attention because of how beautiful it looks.

I should get myself one, I think to myself until the Maserati reverses and passes quickly behind me, splashing me with dirty water.

I yell loudly, looking at my dirty pants and jacket.

What?!

The driver rolls down their window and I see that green eyes guy who I beat in the line.

How dare he?

He laughs at me and I run to my car door, grabbing my coffee and running back at him and throwing it at him.

His yell satisfies me and I walk to him before slapping him for splashing me with dirty water just because I passed him in the line.

Like the fuck.

He then splashes me with his own coffee, pissing me off even more.

He even grabs a water bottle which he opens in the speed of light before splashing me with that as well.

I walk closer, wanting to slap him but he speeds off, splashing me with more dirty rain water.

I have never been so angry in my life.

Why is this happening to me?

Yesterday I found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me with my fucking best friend and now this dick of a stranger decides to fuck up my good morning.

I yell, angry.

I see one of my bodyguards cars following the idiot.

Oh I hope they catch him because he will be punished for this.

I step into my car, driving like a mad woman back to my apartment.

I step out of my garage, leaving the car running in anger and I grab my bag, rushing into the apartment building lobby where the receptionists are looking at me I'm shock.

"If you carry on looking at me I swear I will cut out your eyes. Keep working!" I yell, getting into the lift which is moving so slow.

As soon as I reach the penthouse, I start stripping from my door. I take the quickest shower of my life, managing to shampoo my hair as well.

I rush into my walk-in closet where I quickly apply natural make-up, keeping it to a minimal with eyeliner, mascara and purple lipstick.

I wear a purple formal knee length dress with long sleeves.

It has a thick black belt on my waist which makes my waist look even smaller. The dress hugs my figure.

It has no shoulders because it goes across so I wear a strapless bra and a chunky black necklace. I wear the same earrings and heels I wore before.

I take a black jacket that ends where the dress ends. I leave my damp hair as it is, knowing that my bouncy curls will come as soon as my hair dries.

I transfer all my important things into a suede purple bag before running to my car and driving like a mad woman to work.

I have 10 minutes to spare.

When I find that green eyed bitch, he will pay for disorienting me.