Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Hey.

"I can't do this, I just can't." I say to Serenity over the phone.

I'm parked outside Austin very big mansion that I didn't know he had. It's very secluded and absolutely beautiful.

I got in touch with Serenity and she informed me of his whereabouts. Let's just say he has been locked away like I was before my father gave me some advice.

"Don't give up after driving all the way out to his house. You love him Andrea and I can swear on my life and that of my whole family that he loves you just as much, if not more." she says, motivating me to face him.

"What if he doesn't want to see me?" I ask, nervous and I drive through the security that was already informed of my arrival by Mr West. Let's just say that Austin hasn't been informed of my visit.

Why? I don't know.

"Shut the fuck up and do it!!" she yells before hanging up and leaving me in shock.

Was that Serenity?

I park my car in what I assumed to be visitors parking.

I grab my handbag before stepping out and walking to the main door of the mansion based on how big and grand it is.

This place is magnificent.

A woman steps out of the house, smiling at me sweetly.

"You must be Ms. Andrea. Mr West informed me of your visit. Please, follow me. I will direct you to where he is." she says and I nod, following her.

We walk into what appears to be a very grand lobby and we enter an elevator that I first didn't notice. It was just hidden.

We go up to the top floor and we step out, walking in a direction I suppose is his bedroom.

We reach a golden door and she stops.

"He's in here." she says and I nod, dismissing her after thanking her.

I open the door.

"Go away Amelda. I'm not fucking hungry so fuck off." he groans.

I take in how dark his room is, realizing that my room was this dark, if not darker.

I close the door and I silently take off my shoes, not wanting to alert him of my presence. He probably thinks I closed the door from the outside.

I put my handbag in the floor along with my shoes. I take off my jacket and dress, left in nude lingerie. I walk to the very large bed, entering it on the side that is behind him.

"What the fuck?" he groans and I cuddle him, shocking him.

"Shh." I say and he pushes me away.

"Who are you?" he asks me, probably blind as a bat because of all the darkness.

I turn on a lamp beside the bed and he groans, his eyes adjusting to the light.

"Andrea?" he asks and I get closer to him, laying my head on his chest.

"I am so sorry Austin." I say and he wraps his arms around me.

"Am I dreaming?" he whispers more to himself than to me.

"Well, your dream has become a reality." I whisper back, kissing his cheek.

"I missed you so much." he whispers, leaning in for a kiss but I put my hand over his mouth.

"I missed you too but I would really appreciate it if you go into your bathroom and clean up. You stink." I say, pushing him away.

"Wow, so much for love." he says and I giggle.

"Hey, just because I love you doesn't mean I am willing to get mouth herpes from kissing you. Do us both a favor and take a thorough shower." I say and he sighs before jumping out of bed and rushing inside his bathroom to do the things that need to be done.

I get out of the bed and I remove the dirty sheets from the bed. These sheets have suffered but that ends today.

I open the blinds using the remote and the view of what appears to be a pond blows me away. Why would he hide this beautiful view?

I open the doors of his balcony to allow fresh air in and I sit by the comfy chairs on his balcony, taking in the beautiful green pastures decorated with flowers of various colors and designs. Gleaming water catches my eyes and I see a built in waterfall by the pool. This house is absolutely stunning.

I go back into the room and I grab the telephone on the wall, calling the maids to quickly come and change the sheets and to bring us breakfast.

They knock on the door within what feels like 2 seconds.

I open the door to find four maids and they quickly clean the room, the foul smell banished and replaced with a refreshing minty and floral smell that tickles the nose gently unlike Austin's stench.

They leave and soon after, a pair of maids knock with the breakfast I ordered. They put everything on the table by the wide balcony.

I dismiss them and soon after, Austin walks out of the bathroom looking fresher then ever. There is a light stubble growing. I guess that's what happens when you stop taking care of yourself.

He walks to me, towel wrapped around his waist, exposing a deep-V leading to heaven.

"Take a seat." I say, signaling to the chair on the opposite side of the round table small enough for two.

"I'm sorry." he says and I feel my heart squeeze and a tear slowly makes a trail down my naked cheek.

"I forgive you Austin, I really do." I say, my hand covering his.

"I need you Andrea. I thought I just wanted you but you're a part of me and without you, I can’t function. I don't want to function without you. You're everything I desire and more. Although some things I wish I could erase but it's those things about you that make me love you even more. I don't deserve you." he says and I feel my cheeks get more wet, my heart overwhelmed with emotions I can't express.

"Well, you're right about one thing. You don't deserve me. But my heart has found shelter in your possession and even if I want to, I can't deny that. You are the key to my happiness and without you, I will be stuck and nobody, especially me, likes to be stuck. Last time I saw you, I said I don't need you but I guess I was trying to convince myself because the past few days have proven loud and clear that I need you Austin. I need you just as much as you need me and without you, my life feels like a sinking ship without rescue on the way." I say, putting my emotions on my shoulders for him to see how vulnerable I am.

He now sees how weak I am and it scares me, showing a man the depth of my feelings but then again, his case is different.

"I love you Andrea." he says, looking straight into my eyes.

"And I love you just as much Austin." I say before kissing him softly.