Chapter 17

Chapter 17: . . .

I get off the jet and straight into the open door of the black SUV waiting for me.

I am just minutes away from the man I love so dearly.

We drive for what feels like decades until we end up in front of a lit up hotel bustling with people as if it's the afternoon.

I already know his room number because I got my senior guard to investigate everything I need to know in terms of his location.

I walk into the elevator while the guards check in. I finally reach the level his room is on. I open my handbag and I spray myself with cologne here and there, you know, to spice things up.

I walk along the corridor and I reach his door.

I take a deep breath in and I knock.

"Management." I say incase he didn't request room service.

"Please come in." I hear him say and I open the door, stepping in.

I am facing his back and in front of him is a woman on her knees.

"Please Austin, forgive me for what I did years ago. I didn't mean to cheat on you when we were dating, it just happened. I love you, please take me back baby. We have years and years of history, please baby. I miss you." She says, crying.

"Get up Trisha. Get up." He says in his calm voice and she does but she throws her arms around his neck and kisses him.

The pain that goes through my heart is unbearable.

Just when I am about to turn and run, he pushes her away from him and I decide to observe for longer.

"Listen and listen good. I am in a relationship and I am very happy and I won't have you ruin things for me so stay the fuck away from me or I swear, I will do something I regret. Get out!" he yells at her and she gasps before walking up to me, glaring at me and walking out.

The pain I experienced before immediately drowns in waves of joy and love that are currently crashing on me.

He chose me.

He fucking chose me.

I untie my dress, exposing the lingerie which he can't see because he still has his back to me.

I strike a sexy pose and I clear my throat.

"Oh my! Pardon me f-" he starts but stops talking as soon as he sees me. He freezes as if in shock, well, he is.

Then he grabs a pillow and throws it and me and I catch it before throwing it right back at him.

"Am I dreaming?" he asks himself but it is loud enough for me to hear.

I start walking to him and he takes in a deep breath.

I wrap my arms around his neck before kissing him passionately.

"Hey baby." I whisper with a smile and he pulls me into a super tight hug.

"I missed you so much." He says, kissing me softly.

"Have you been a good boy?" I ask, taking off the dress completely and he quickly nods, taking in the lingerie.

"Then you deserve a reward." I say and I turn around, giving him the rear view. I strut to the door and I close it, locking it.

I turn back around to find him behind me, looking hypnotized.

"You like what you see?" I ask and he roughly pulls me to him, turning me on.

"I love it." He says.

He takes off my thong slowly and lifts me onto his shoulders. He starts sucking me dry with me in the air.

I roughly grab his hair as I moan in unexplainable pleasure. Then he puts me back on my two feet and I struggle to keep my balance because my body feels high.

He's my drug.

I help him take off his clothes, leaving him butt naked infront of me.

His manhood already erect.

I get on my knees and I start playing with his balls while I suck his dick. I keep going until I deep throat him and he groans in between hisses of pleasure.

I stop blowing him and he lifts me up, my legs on his arms. Knee joint to his elbow joint.

He pushes me against the glass windows showing a gorgeous view of the city and its dazzling lights. Then he thrusts into me, hard and I yelp in painful pleasure.

It has been quite awhile since our last time and so I still need to adjust a little.

He pounds into me until I cum then he puts me on my feet again, my legs wobbling.

He turns me around so my ass is towards him and I can look at the view as he takes me to greater heights.

I bend my back at an angle and he thrusts into me, this position giving me a whole new feeling.

He takes my hair and wraps it around his hand before pulling me against his chest and fucking me in a standing position.

I experience yet another orgasm and I realize that this session is all about me because he isn't focusing on ejaculating.

He places me on the kitchen counter and pummels into me fast and hard. I wrap my legs tightly against him, grabbing his tight ass as I pull him more into myself.

He keeps thrusting into me and I see a trail of sweat go down his defined chest.

I run my fingers all over his chest, loving the feeling of his body.

He increases his speed, the sound of my our skins meeting in each thrust flowing through the room.

He keeps thrusting into me but I stop him. He slides out of me and I walk him to the couch, wanting control.

I allow him to lean back as I sit on his hard dick, my ass to him and my feet on either side of his hips.

I start bouncing on his, raising my body high and coming back down, hard.

I place my hands on the floor between his legs, my breast touching his knees as I twerk on his hard dick.

He groans loudly before holding me in place and fucking me like a mad man before shooting his hot seed inside my womanhood, leaving it where it should be. Exactly where it belongs.

I lean back against him, his throbbing penis still inside me.

I close my eyes feeling home because he is my home and I am his.