Chapter 28

Chapter 28: I'm done.

As much as I would love to disown my family right now, I can't. I am who I am today because of them. I am one with them.

I'm upset. I'm angry. I'm hurt.

But I'll get over it with time. This break up is not my family's fault but rather, the people who attacked us.

And they will pay dearly, I think to myself, getting dressed in maroon and black lacy lingerie.

My mother walks into my room. Yes, moved home after I left the hospital. I postponed my date with the enemy to today. He will pay for everything.

"Baby, I am against this. Don't go." she says, holding my wrist.

"Mother, that idiots family attacked us. They shot my ex-boyfriend and his mother. He is my ex because of them. They will pay for this. They must. Besides, I'll have security everywhere, looking normal, as usual. Besides, I learnt from the best. You! So I got this. You know it too." I say, giving her a peck.

"Arg, fine. Here, wear these." She says, handing me a gun with a silencer already installed as well as two knives and four blades. She also gives me reserve bullets ready for a refill incase I run out, but like my mother, I don't miss. Okay, maybe one or two shots but hey, that's close enough.

I wear a dress that molds my breast and it flows freely waist down, that way I can quickly access my accessories.

My dress is black, just like my bruised heart. I apply nude make-up, keeping it simple.

That bitch will cry louder than a new born baby. I'll attack when he least expects it. I'm going all the way tonight. I don't care. I want to be reckless. Anything just to get Austin out of my head.

I wear nude red bottom stilettos and I grab a matching nude clutch with hand cuffs because shit is about to get kinky.

My short hair, yes I cut my long hair into a bra strap long bob, is curled beautifully.

Satisfied with my look, I step out. My mother in tow.

I walk down the stairs slowly and my brothers are waiting for me along with my father.

"His loss." father says, enveloping me into a hug and giving me a light peck.

"Get that mouse." Andrew says, high fiving me.

"I'll be watching very closely." Vadin says, looking me straight in the eye.

"You know I got this." I say, winking at then and walking out the open door.

I get inside my black beamer, bringing it to life and flying away.

I get to the restaurant and I park my car opposite the entrance.

I step out, the night lights glowing on my legs.

I walk into the restaurant, head held high in confidence.

"Raymond Ravetti." I say and I'm taken to a table.

There he is, looking like a snack. One that I will indulge and discard mercilessly.

He gets up, and takes my hand, kissing it softly.

"Hello beautiful." he says, pulling the chair out for me and pushing me in, closer to the table.

"How are you?" I ask, looking into his eyes.

"Blessed to be seated with an angel." he says, making me blush.

"You're very charming." I say, looking away from his intense eyes only to see Austin with a woman.

Really? We just broke up and he's already chatting up another woman. I thought he loved me. Then he suddenly looks in my direction and when he sees me, he looks unfazed.