Chapter 12

Chapter 12: wow.

It has been a month of gifts and sweet messages from my secret admirer. He calls me and we have fun late night conversations.

I may be falling for an unknown face but It won't be unknown for long because I'm getting dressed for our first date.

He bought me a royal blue dress and red stilettos with a bow tie on the back.

I wear the dress and it holds my chest but flows out into rigid petals from my waist. It is shoulder less and actually has the straps going across my shoulders.

I match it with a red Ruby encrusted choker which he also bought. He has great taste.

I do a royal blue smokey eye and a bright red lipstick matching my accessories.

I tie my hair up into a messy bun, allowing some strands to frame my face.

Satisfied with my look, I put my phone and some cash inside the red clutch bag he also bought for me.

I walk out and I find a chauffeur holding a board with my name on it outside. I get inside the limousine without a single worry of getting kidnapped because I have eyes following my every movement.

The limo moves and ends up infront if a top notch classy restaurant that is hard to get a table at even with tight connections.

The chauffeur opens the door for me and I walk in, a waitress directing me inside.

She takes me upstairs into a private section of the restaurant.

I walk in to find a path of red roses leading to the table which is empty.

There are candles everywhere lighting up the room as the lights are turned off.

The waitress blindfolds me as soon as I take my seat and I feel my heart racing in anticipation.

I'm so nervous right now.

I wait for what feels like forever until I hear the chair opposite me move.

"You look absolutely stunning tonight." He says, his voice deep and husky.

I blush, my heart accelerating because I am about to meet a man who I like so very much, maybe even love.

"Thank you, I wish I could say the same but I'm blindfolded." I say and he chuckles.

"You may take off the blindfold on the condition that you won't run as soon as you see me." He says and now I start getting more nervous.

What if he looks scary?

"I won't run." I whisper, unsure of my words.

"Of course you won't because the door is locked and I along with our waitress have the keys." He says, causing the hairs on my back to stand erect in fear.

What if he attacks me?

"Uh, may I take the blindfold off now?" I ask and he agrees.

I take it off and I open my eyes.

I close and open them again.

Then I pinch myself and repeat the previous action.

"You aren't dreaming Andrea." Austin says, taking my hand and kissing it.

"You're my secret admirer?" I gasp, shocked.

"Not so secret anymore." he says, winking at me.

"I can't be here." I say getting up and he gets up too, walking in my direction.

"Why?" he asks, looking deep into my eyes.

"Austin, I want to be in a relationship. I want a relationship that may possibly lead to marriage. Not a fuck buddy." I say and he raises his eye brow.

"What makes you think I don't want that too?" he asks and I laugh.

"You are a player Austin. You fuck around. I don't want to waste my time. I can't do this, especially with you." I say, taking my clutch off the table.

"Remember the first text message I ever wrote to you?" he asks and I look at my feet, ashamed that I know it better than the back of my hand.

I shrug, pretending as if I don't remember it but the look he gives me tells me that he knows I'm lying.

"You are different from the usual women I come across and I love it. I want to know you better, if you'll allow me." He says, trailing his fingers along my arms.

"What do you want from me Austin?" I ask, gaining courage to look into his eyes.

"I want a relationship, a legit relationship. I haven't dated in years and I probably suck at it but I wanna give it a try, with you." He says and I sigh.

"I've been played once too many times Austin, and you are a well known player. How can I trust that you won't do what you do best, play me?" I ask and he looks into my eyes.

"Andrea, there's only one way to find out. Take a leap of faith with me, please." He says and I freeze, realizing that it is the first time I'm hearing Austin say please.

"One chance only, please." He says and I bite my lip, contemplating whether to try it out or not.

"Just one chance." I say and he smiles before kissing me passionately and I kiss him back without a single regret in sight.

"Thank you." He whispers before having me sit again.

The waitress comes back, her once professional shirt lowered in the most unprofessional way. Her cleavage literally in our faces, well, Austin's face but he doesn't even pay her any attention and that is when I realize that this thing could actually work out.

She takes Austin's order first and looks at, glaring at me.

"Don't you dare glare at me because I have your dream man's attention, wake up bitch." I say, glaring back at her and I notice Austin smirk at the exchange.

I order and before she leaves I tell her not to try spitting in my food or else she'll pay for it dearly. She gasps, realizing that I called her out on what she probably would do before she does it.

"She's still going to spit inside my food, right?" I ask a chuckling Austin and he nods, causing me to smile as well.

"Then I'm eating your food."