Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Finally!

It has been 3 weeks since Austin left. These have been the hardest weeks of my life in all honesty.

I'm planning on paying him a surprise visit because I can't stand not seeing him. I just pray I won't be surprised like I was when I went to Nadia's apartment.

"This is not a good idea, I'm against it." Vadin says.

I'm at home, having lunch with my family. I told them about my relationship with Austin and the fact that I want to visit him.

"Oh baby, I'm glad you have finally found yourself a man whom you have feelings for." my mother says causing me to blush.

I see Vadin roll his eyes.

"I don't care, you aren't going." Vadin says. He had always been over protective and I know he doesn't like Austin because of his reputation with women.

"I miss him Vadin and I really really love him." I say, pleading with my eyes.

"You don't! You are just infatuated, that's all. My sister will not be played by that womanizer, I won't allow it!!!" he yells, getting up and banging his hand on the table.

"Womanizer?" my father asks, looking at Vadin.

"Yes father, he is notorious for playing multiple women. We can't allow him to do that to Andrea, never." he says, taking a sit.

"Check the tabloids for the past 4 months brother and you will see that he hasn't been on them as a playboy but rather as a business man." I say, glaring at him.

"He has changed." I say, crossing my arms.

"Open your eyes Andrea! He is playing you well." he says pissing me off.

"I am going to visit him and there is nothing any of you can do to stop me." I say, glaring at Vadin.

"Very well then, Princess, you have daddy's permission." Dad says and I smirk victoriously at Vadin before pointing my tongue at him.

"I swear I'm the older one between the both of you." Andrew says, sighing and Vadin and I look at him as if he has two heads.

"Vadin, did you hear that?" I ask, looking all over the room as if searching for something.

"The mouse, you heard it too?" he says, looking underneath the table and I hear our parents chuckle at the situation at hand.

"Yes, I think it's somewhere near you." I say, still searching.

Then Vadin analyzes Andrew beside him until he point at his face.

"Found it." he says, still pointing in Andrew's face who slaps Vadin's hand away.

We all laugh at his annoyed look before diving into our food.

After lunch, my mother pulls me aside.

"Baby, I'm glad you found a man. Explore and have fun. I arranged some lingerie pieces from my favorite shop over lunch." she says with a knowing glint in her beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh mom, you are mischievous." I say, shaking my head at her.

"Whatever, so what will you wear now?" she asks and we walk to my room.

I walk into my walk-in closet that has new clothes because my mom is boss like that.

I take an off the shoulder maroon wrap dress that ends at my knees.

Mom then picks royal blue lingerie that even has me drooling. My mother has excellent taste.

I step into the bathroom to find the bathtub filled with lavender infused bubbly water.

"Oh mama." I gasp before turning around and hugging her.

"Hurry so that you get there tonight baby." she says, pulling off my simple purple dress.

I strip and I walk to the bathtub before sinking myself into the hot water.

I rub my hands along my body so as to wash it clean while enjoying the refreshing water.

Before I doze off, I force myself out of the water. I cover my wet body with a white robe and I walk back into my room to find two travel bags readily packed for me.

Mom.

I also see the maroon dress I picked out on the bed along with the royal blue lingerie. I put these on after lathering my body with scented lotion.

I step into bright royal blue heels that match my other accessories including my jewelry and handbag.

Mom walks into my room and makes me wear a dry white robe before making me sit at the cosmetic dresser inside my room unlike in my apartment which is within my closet.

She does my make up, painting a flawless nude themed smokey eye and a cat eye to sharpen my eyes while the mascara adds intensity. She applies matte maroon lipstick which matches my dress, just a shade darker to make me look more daring.

She takes a step back, admiring her work then she straightens my hair.

When it is ruler straight, she curls it using mousse and a curling wand into beach waves.

Satisfied with my whole look, she pecks me lightly on the lips.

"Baby, you look absolutely breathtaking. Go knock him out." she says, smiling happily. Her eyes shining.

"Thank you mama. I love you." I say and she pulls me into a hug that only mothers can give.

"Mommy loves you more baby girl. Now go on, the pilot is waiting for you in the jet. You don't want to miss your time slot. Go on now and be safe." She says, ushering me out.

I find everyone waiting for me in the lobby. I walk to dad and he gives me a bear hug before kissing me on the forehead.

Vadin refuses to hug me because I'm going against his will. I'll just wait until he meets a girl who will drive him insane the way Austin does to me. Only then will he understand.

"Be safe sis." Andrew says, kissing me on the cheek.

"I will be. See you when I return." I say, a smile on my face.

I wave at my family before walking out the main door.

The guards take my bags and I get in the SUV, imagining Austins face as soon as he sees me.