Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Fudge!

I get to the lobby where I meet my more than competent PA already holding the file of a prospective client.

If we land this job, it will be the biggest fish in our tank and so I want this account by all means which is why I needed to be early to make an excellent impression but because of some childish dick, I'm late.

"The clients are currently seated in the boardroom. Their CEO isn't here yet so no need to panic. We have served them sandwiches along with coffee." She says and I nod.

We enter the elevator and everyone squashes themselves against the walls of elevator so as to give me room.

It's funny because I haven't lashed out at anyone, yet. They are just afraid of me because at work I show no emotion. At least not to everyone else, just my PA.

We get off at the boardroom level and she walks ahead of me and opens the door for me and I step in, face void of emotion.

I feel the aura change and I see my prospect clients getting intimated.

I slowly take off my jacket which I hand over to Joanna. I take a sit in my seat and I cross my legs before taking a look at the time.

"Shall we proceed?" I ask.

"Our CEO is in the building Ma'am, please send your PA to direct him." a man says and I nod at Joanna.

She walks out and I snap my fingers at one of my board members to make a mug of coffee for me because it's closer to him and I'm not about to shift from my comfortable position.

He nods and makes me a mug of coffee.

I open the client's file. It's a well known and very successful multi-billion dollar company.

"In the meantime, may we start as I do not have extra time. There has been enough delays at the moment. You may brief your CEO of the first few things we discussed when he gets here. If you will go to page 5 please." I say and they nod.

Everyone opens at page 5 where I brief them of what my company offers and I brief them of our company's confidentiality and security to all our clients files.

And just as I'm about to discuss what we can specifically do for their company, Joanna interrupts me when she enters with a man clad in a crisp black suit.

The first three buttons of his white shirt are unbuttoned. I slowly take him in from his shoes all the way up to his face, until I recognize him and I flare up, not caring that I'm in a meeting.

"You!!!" I yell, pointing at him while getting up, glaring at him, the hate refusing to be hidden.

Everyone gasps and I slam the document shut and I walk to him.

"Get. The. Fuck. Off. My. Premises." I say each word with so much hatred staring deep into his unfazed green eyes.

Joanna tugs me gently and I push her hand away before pointing at the door.

"Is this how you treat your clients?" he asks, his voice deep. I hate it!

"No. This is how I treat dickheads like the one you're seeing in my eyes, you." I say, glaring at him.

Joanna whispers into my ear.

"He is the CEO of ANW Corp." She says, and I felt like I got dipped into cold ice water on a cold day.

I erase all my emotions and I look at him with a bright smile on my face and he raises his eyebrows in shock at my bipolar act.

I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"My apologies, I have mistaken you for someone else. Consider this a free consultation as my apology. If we may proceed." I say, smiling at everyone as if I'm embarrassed but deep down I am imagining myself killing him in a 1000 different ways.

I pull out the chair across mine on the other side of the long table.

"Please take a sit. My apologies once again." I say and he has a smug grin on his stupid face.

I walk back to my seat and I continue the meeting, paying him back by doing my best presentation ever.

At the end of my presentation, I can see everyone is sold and impressed. They have probably forgotten about my outburst earlier.

I take my seat, everyone except the bitch clapping.

I glare at him for a second, long enough for him to notice, short enough for no one else to see.

He smirks mischievously like the idiot he is and looks at his watch before getting up and walking out without a word.

The fuck?

His team follows him without a word.

I dismiss the board members and as soon as they are gone, Joanna knowingly closes the door.

And I yell, throwing the file across the room, the pages flying all over the place.

"THAT BITCH!!!" I yell, letting out the pent up anger.

"Talk." she says, her face emotionless.

"He splashed me with dirty rain water on purpose. He even stopped to see my fucken reaction. I wanna strangle him so bad." I say, grunting.

"You don't want blood on your hands so erase those thoughts." she says and I take my handbag, pulling out my gun and putting my gun silencer in.

Joanna freezes and takes a deep breath.

She knows I'm a mafia princess but doesn't know how deep I am into my family's business.

I raise an eyebrow at her, fear evident in her eyes.

I walk to the ceiling to floor window which shows the visitors parking.

"Just one shot and I never have to see that bitch." I say and she takes in a deep breath before exhaling.

I look at her and I point the gun where I see him, it will crack the window but I can have it replaced before the police try to see where the bullet came from.

"But it's not worth it." I say, unscrewing the silencer.