Chapter 9

Chapter 9: now?

"There's a client in your office. He made an appointment a week ago, he's already waiting for you." Joanna says and I nod.

"Name?" I ask.

"Austin West." she says and I nod, memorizing the new name so as to make the client feel important.

"The file on his company is on your desk." she says and I nod yet again before walking into my office.

I find the devil seating on my chair.

Why me?

"Not you again." I sigh, annoyed.

"I suggest you take a seat so we can talk, Ms Cavali." He smiles, a wide grin on his stupid face.

I walk up to my desk, my arms crossed.

"And I suggest you get the hell off my chair." I say, glaring into his green orbs.

He laughs and gets even more comfortable in my chair.

He even twirls around in it and I feel myself getting angry. I swear he pisses me off. Just looking at him pisses me off.

He stops twirling and looks at me, eyebrow raised.

"You're still standing?" he asks, looking genuinely interested.

"I swear I w-" I start before he rudely interrupts me.

"Is your office sound proof?" he asks, looking around for whatsoever.

I bite my lip gently to try and avoid strangling him here and now.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I want you to answer yes to my questions." He says, smiling brightly.

"And if I don't?" I taunt him, giving him a daring look.

"Just try it and you'll see what will happen." He says, giving me a cold intimidating look that sends chills down my spine.

Woah.

I didn't see that side coming.

"So will you answer yes to my questions?" he asks and me being me.

"No." I say and he gets up and walks to me.

I find myself walking backwards until my back hits the wall.

Then he pulls me to kiss him and gives me an intense love bite.

Hate bite!!!.

Not love bite.

That was a mistake.

Or was it?

He then wraps his arms around me and kisses me so passionately, I forget how much I despise him.

"A date with me." he says and I pull away from him, an eyebrow raised at his statement.

"Only when a tortoise runs faster than a cheetah, hell yeah." I say, crossing my arms.

He looks at me.

"What's so special about you anyway?" he asks, shrugging.

"Whatever made you suggest a date with me, bitch." I say and he glares at me.

"Oh, let me guess. You have never been rejected. First time for everything." I say, feeling so fulfilled.

"You weren't rejecting me when I was burying my dick inside you now were you?" he asks, taunting me.