Chapter 33

Chapter 33: No.

"Yes." I say to Mr West, briefing him of my plan.

"Deal. I'll make it work." he says and I smile, excited, before hanging up. I guess the Wests and I can get along after all. Perhaps this is fate, well, twisted fate, but fate nonetheless.

I drive home, singing to the top of my voice and busting some moves, earning a few eyebrow raises from my bodyguards.

I park my car and hop out, my excitement for tonight failing to hide.

I enter the house, heading straight for my room. I strip off my clothes before turning my stereo on and dancing my way to the shower.

After showering and nurturing my beautiful body, I get dressed in black lingerie and I cover it up with a red tight fitted just beneath the ass dress with mesh lacy long sleeves. It has a very deep V, showing enough cleavage to appertize and not disgust.

I pin my hair away from my face, leaving a few stray tendrils to shape my face while the rest of my hair is free in the back which is completely covered by the dress.

I apply a crimson shaded nude lippie, highlighting my eyes with mascara and eyeliner.

Satisfied, I wear simple silver and diamond earrings. I step into black lace 5 inch stilettos and I cover my complete outfit with a knee length jacket with a clutch belt at the waist.

I grap a red bag with everything I need, wallet, car keys, gun, condoms and cuffs. It's about to get kinky tonight.

I exit my room and the house, glad that I came across no one. The no one being my mother who would threaten me out of my plan.

I get inside my beautiful black beamer, driving out of the lot and heading towards Cnr Restaurant where I'll be meeting he who will pay for what he has done.

I enter the lobby of the hotel where the restaurant is and I go towards the restaurant, telling them the name that booked our table.

I'm directed to our table and I find him seated, looking like a shnack that I will devour mercilessly.

He gets up and puts out his hand for me to place mine in. I do so and he kisses my hand romantically. I blush and look to my right as if I'm shy, and I see that the table beside us is reserved for the West family.

I smile, my plan coming together beautifully.

I see Mr West entering the restaurant, his arm wrapped around Scarletts waist. I want that too and I'll get it.

"Hello gorgeous, let me help you with your jacket." he says, walking around the table to where I'm stood.

"I want to go to the Ladies first." I say, noticing the Wests enter the restaurant but they are with that little rat.

I go to the ladies and I watch from the hidden corner as they all settle before I decide to strut back to my table, my hair flowing side to side effortlessly, demanding attention.

Raymond stands up in acknowledgement, walking towards me and I turn my back to him, undoing my jacket in the front so that he can help me take it off.

My front side is facing the Wests but I'm facing away from them, looking to my right.

Raymond plays his part well by pulling the jersey slowly and seductively away from my body when he kisses my neck softly.

I make a soft moan, looking to the left to show that the peck to my neck somewhat affected me.

When he has it off finally, I slowly turn around for him before pausing and giving him a good look.