co-actor | kristsingto

Singto groaned when he heard the sound of his annoying ringtone. He set it that way so he'd actually be annoyed and answer it instead of ignoring his calls and alarms.

Then again, who really likes getting up at odd hours of the morning just to drive a few hours to work. Well, maybe some early birds do but Singto Prachaya wasn't quite one of those people this morning. He'd barely gotten any sleep last night thanks to his manager calling him last night and talking till almost three in the morning.

Like, shouldn't Jane get sleep to?!

"Okay, okay!" Singto yelled in frustration after the person kept calling, barely a minute inbetween. Singto immediately raised up annoyed and picked up the phone without looking at who had decided to be annoying early in the morning. "What do you want?!"

"Oh.. Uh.. My apologizes for being quite annoying. Jane said to call you so you could help me find my way to work as the location is quite an odd place." the male said.

Singto gave a confused look and took the phone away from his ear, looking at the caller ID with a very confused gaze.

The caller ID was unknown.

He put the small silver device back up to his ear.

"I'm sorry. Jane kept me up all night. Your name?" Singto asked while getting out of the bed quite slowly as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Krist. You?"

Singto had a confused look upon his face. Seems confusion was going to be a normal emotion for the day.

"Jane didn't tell you?" he asked curiously, surprised Jane had just given Krist his number and not his name.

"No. He just gave me your number.." Krist responded, seemingly a little awkward.

Singto walked to the kitchen and saw the time on the oven.

"What time is it?!" Singto shouted into the phone.

Krist pulled the phone away from his ear and flinched. He quickly checked the time on his black leather watch and told Singto the time.

Singto started freaking out as he should have left five minutes ago.

"We're gonna be late! Where are you now?" Singto asked and ran around frantically trying to get ready while he was on the phone with Krist, trying to figure out where he was.

"Outside your house..." Krist said. Singto froze before running around more frantically. "Did I forget to mention he never told me your name but gave me your number and address..?"

"Please, go ahead and come in." Singto said and unlocked the front door before running back upstairs. "Also, remind me to smack Jane on the back of the head for that."

"Uh.. Okay. Is the door unlocked?" he heard Krist ask after a long pause.

"Yeah." Singto replied and heard his front door open as the small alarm he had on his door had alerted him of the door opening.

"Okay. I'm gonna sit on the couch and wait for you. I'm hanging up now." Krist said and hung up after not having much of a response from Singto.

"By the way!" Singto shouted from upstairs, startling the male who awkwardly sat on the couch, looking around the livingroom. "My name is Singto!"

After a moment of Krist nodding to himself and sitting in silence, Singto rushed from upstairs and to the kitchen counter, seemingly looking for something.

Krist sat back on the couch, crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows as he watched Singto in amusement.

The older man turned around and looked at Krist who only stared at the man with a startled expression while Singto continued trying to find his things before they could leave.