Dared to Reveal | PhaYo (GodtBas)

"P'!" a female's voice echoed through the mall, over all of the people talking. Wayo looked up and saw Flower, a girl that seems to have a weird fascination with Wayo, though he's rejected her on multiple occasions.

Wayo groaned, deciding to ignore her.

"P'Yo!" Wayo groaned again and hit his head against the table harshly, ignoring the pain. He's currently sitting outside of a cafe, wanting to be away from Flower. But, she seems to follow him everywhere, every day, or even night.

"Why me again? Have something against me?" Wayo mumbled to himself annoyed and raised his head again to see a male and Flower standing in front of his table. Wayo looked at the male confused, not sure of who he is.

"What do you want with my boyfriend?" the male, Phana, asked. Wayo's eyes widened along with Flower's for a moment before Wayo smiled warmly at the male. Flower smirked and Phana walked over to Wayo, standing beside him.

"He's not your boyfriend. He looks surprised himself." Flower said, pointing at the male sitting in confusion. Wayo suddenly stood up and stood right against Phana, the older hiding his shock with a smile.

"That's not it. It's just... He doesn't like telling people about our relationship. So, I was quite shocked." Wayo said and held the stranger's hand. Phana smiled and kissed Wayo's hand like a prince kissing his princess's. Flower stood looking between the two and walked away without another word. Wayo groaned again and plopped back in the metal seat. Phana watched the younger before sitting down in front of him.

"You're groaning a lot. Annoyed much?" Phana asked the stranger with an amused look. Wayo sighed and looked at the pink milk on the table in front of Phana.

"She's annoying as shit." he said truthfully and looked Phana in the eyes. "I'm Wayo. You?" Phana smiled.

"My name's Phana." he said and Wayo smiled shyly after hearing the name.

"Ah.. Phana.. Oh shit!! I gotta go!" Wayo yelled after glancing at the clock on the wall. Wayo stood and flung his bag on his shoulder before running out in the crowd.

-

"What?!!?" Beam and Kit yelled during lunch as Phana had just came out as bi. Phana shrugged, not caring if people heard what he said.

"Who made our straight ruler bi?" Beam asked and leaned toward Phana in interest, Kit doing the same. Phana smiled remembering the younger. "Wait.. What about Kat?" Phana then frowned upon hearing the name.

"She doesn't like me." Phana mumbled annoyed. "What does it have to do with her anyway? We're not together." Beam shrugged and didn't bring her up again.

"Ming!" Kit yelled, confusing Phana.

Who is Ming and why was Kit yelling for him? Phana looked behind him and saw two males walking this way. He smiled as he recognized one of them as Wayo. Wayo smiled at Phana and sat down beside him as Ming sat next to Kit.

"Have you ate, P'Kitkat?" Ming asked Kit, shocking Beam and Phana that Kit let Ming call him that.

"What's your relationship to this male?" Phana asked with a smirk. Kit stared at him for a minute with a blank expression.

"Well.. Since you just came out to us to be Bi.. and I know you won't leave, my boyfriend." Kit said, shocking the two friends as Ming hugged Kit's waist and Kit said nothing nor did nothing but smiled. Phana then glared at Ming.

"Hurt him and you're dead." Phana said. Ming smiled as he held Kit closer.

"I would never. I love P'Kit." he said with such a bright smile as he held Kit closer to himself. Phana nodded with a straight face.