MingKit 1/2 (KimCopter)

I don't know where this came from.. It's not finished either.. But, I hope you like it anyway..?
It was supposed to be a rewritten version for one of my books. But, why not make it a short story?

•••
••
•••

In most people's eyes, Ming was annoying. But, he annoyed two males in particular. His friend, Wayo, and his crush, Kit.

Yeah, he's Bi. He doesn't mind admitting it. But, he won't say it straight out to people. He even started flirting with Kit at some point. But, Kit always thought Ming was doing a bad job at it. This has been going on for years. Since senior year in high school.

Kit decided to be honest with himself and he admitted to himself that he likes Ming back. He's just been pretending that he's annoyed with Ming for the past two years.

-

Currently, students of all departments are in the canteen, eating. The three doctors are at their normal table while Ming and Wayo were two tables away as some other students took their everyday table.

Ming was eating his food with Wayo in silence. He looked up at Wayo after he finished his food.

"I'm done." he said and stared at Wayo, waiting for him to say something or at least nod. After Wayo put a bite of his food mouth, he looked up at Ming and just nodded while chewing his food. Ming stood up and walked to throw his trash away. He walked back and stood behind Wayo. He curiously looked around the canteen and his eyes found a certain doctor two tables away.

Wayo noticed people staring behind him. So, he turned and saw Ming staring in a certain direction.

"Ming!" Wayo whisper-yelled. Ming quickly looked down at Wayo confused.

"What?" Ming asked with a blank expression.

"Sit down!" he whisper-yelled. Ming quickly sat down beside his friend and looked back at Kit.

Wayo finally finished his food and threw away the trash. He sat back down beside Ming, trying to make a conversation though all he got was silence.

"Ming?" Wayo asked and waiting a couple seconds before following Ming's gaze. "Ming!" he yelled into Ming's ear. Ming, without flinching or blinking, continued staring at Kit. Wayo sighed. "I'll go tell Kit you're staring.." Ming nodded absentmindedly. Wayo stood up and Ming's eyes went wide.

"Wait wait wait!" Ming yanked Wayo to sit back down after realizing what the younger said. "Don't." Wayo smiled in victory. But, that smile soon turned into a smirk.

"I'm doing it anyway." Wayo stuck his tongue out at Ming. Ming went to grab Wayo, but the younger had already sped off toward the doctors' table. Ming quickly stood up and chased after the younger male.

Wayo had a right there anyway. I mean, his boyfriend is sitting at the table.

Wayo ran up beside the table.

"Mingkwan really likes you and I better run. Bye!" Wayo said in one breath before taking off running as Ming wasn't far behind at all. The three doctors watched in confusion. Kit secretly smiled. But, that smile quickly left his face as the two friends ran back. Wayo stopped and stood beside Phana. Ming ran up behind Wayo and wrapped his arms around his neck. Wayo busted out laughing while trying to get away from Ming. "Okay! Okay!" Ming stopped while his arms were still around Wayo.

"Now, what did you say?" Ming asked the struggling male. Wayo stopped moving and looked at Kit with a straight face. Kit sighed and stood up, walking over to the two friends. He grabbed Wayo's arm and looked Ming in the eyes.