Jealousy | PlanPerth

For the lovely reader who requested PlanPerth. I hope this is what you were sort of hoping for..
-
Perth couldn't deny the fact that he was jealous. Jealous over Mean

Perth knows that Plan loves him. He knows. But, being on stage and the two doing fanservice things bothered him to no end. He wanted to rip them apart, push Mean away and hold Plan to him. 

He snapped out of his thoughts as a fan yelled at him. He looked at the huge crowd of fans and smiled, waving at them. 

No one knew. No one knew but the two of them. Mean didn't know which bother Perth as well. What if Mean had feelings for Plan and the older didn't know? Better yet, what if Plan did know? 

The younger glared over at the fake couple and saw Mean looking at him. He smiled and looked away from Mean. He'd saw Perth glaring. What now? 

The name of the cast's flight was called over the intercom. That bothered Perth too. Plan was sitting next to Mean on the plane. 

Perth quickly grabbed his bags and walked off with the manager, leaving the other a bit behind with the bodyguards they had to hire. 

"You okay, Perth? You seem… angry?" she asked. Perth smiled at her and nodded. 

"Just can't wait to get home and lay on my bed and not worry about socializing for a day." Perth said and chuckled. She nodded and though she didn't believe him, she let it go. 

Perth avoided Plan's arm when the older walked up beside him to wrap his arm around his shoulders. Plan was confused and hurt at Perth's behavior. 

"Is something wrong with Perth?" Plan whispered to the manager. She looked over at Plan and sighed. 

"I'm not sure. I asked him but all he said was he couldn't wait to be back home." she explained. Plan nodded slowly as they started boarding the plane. 

-
Perth knew it was childish of him to avoid Plan. He just couldn't help the feeling of losing Plan. But, maybe pushing Plan away was a way to more than likely lose him. 

"Perth?" a voice whispered in the dark. Perth jumped up from the bed and looked around the dark room, seeing a shadow. The voice registered and he sighed. "I love you." 

Perth's heart broke. The older's voice was breaking and he could finally tell he was possibly drunk. 

"Plan." Perth whispered and turned on the light from the bedside table. Plan stood at the door with tears falling down his face. He was wrong. Plan wasn't drunk. He was just broken

Plan walked up to Perth and held his face between his hands. "Why have you been ignoring me? Did I do something?"

"No." Perth said softly and grabbed Plan's hands, pulling them off his face. He could tell Plan was hurt by that though he hadn't meant to hurt him. 

Perth dragged Plan over to the bed and made him lie down before crawling up beside him. 

"I was being childish. I was jealous." Perth said and laid so his forehead was against Plan's. "I'm sorry, love." Plan breathed out and closed his eyes. He wrapped his arms around Perth and pulled him to his chest. 

"It okay." Plan whispered. "Just tell me next time. You know I only love you. All of you." Perth smile and leaned back so he was face to face with Plan again. Perth raised his arm and wiped the tears from Plan's face. 

"And I love all of you. Till I die and even after that." Plan smiled and leaned forward, his lips meeting Perth's. Perth pulled away and smacked Plan's head. "And that's for scaring the shit out of me!" 
Plan's shocked expression changed and he started laughing and leaned back. His laugh was deep and full of happiness.