3 + 1 | MeanPlan

The three times Mean cuddled Plan to sleep and the one time Plan cuddled Mean to sleep.

First time: ↓↓↓↓
Mean sighed and as quietly as he could, he opened the door to his and Plan's hotel room.

Plan had gone back to the room earlier as he'd finished what he had been told to do. He had taken a shower and did his night routine before laying down and going to sleep almost as soon as he'd laid down.

Mean walked over and stood beside the bed, watching Plan sleep. Mean would sometimes just watch him sleep and though Plan might find it weird and creepy if he ever knew, Mean never planned on stopping this habit of his. The older would never know of his habit. At least, Mean hoped not.

Mean smiled slightly and turned away, heading to take a shower.

"Mean?" Plan asked in his raspy voice as he sat up. Mean turned back toward him and saw the older staring at him with his eyes narrowed as if he couldn't see him.

"Yeah?" Mean whispered. Plan hummed and laid back down.

"Nevermind. Nothing." Plan mumbled and covered his eyes with his arm. Mean grabbed his stuff and went to the bathroom.

-
Mean laid down in his bed and got on his phone, waiting for sleep to overcome him.

Plan groaned and sat up with an annoyed expression as he looked forward. Mean turned off his phone and the room went dark.

"Was it the light from my phone?" Mean asked worriedly. Plan sighed.

"No. I just can't sleep." Plan said in annoyance and rubbed at his face furiously with his hands. He turned towards Mean and growled in annoyance. "Why can't I sleep?!" Mean sighed and stood up, walking over to Plan's bed.

"Are you hungry, thirsty?" Mean asked and sat on the edge of Plan's bed. Plan sighed and looked toward the mini refrigerator in the room.

"I'll try drinking something." Plan whispered and threw the blankets off of him. Mean frowned, concerned about Plan.

"If you need something, anything, ask me." Mean said and stood up, walking back over to his own bed. Plan looked at him with a cup to his lips, his brown eyes shining in the dark from the lights outside.

"Okay. Thanks, Mean." Plan mumbled and sighed, placing down the plastic cup a fan had given him with fanart of him and the others from LBC on it.

"You're welcome." Mean said softly and laid under the covers. He plugged up his phone and set it beside his head.

Plan laid back down and sighed, sounding content.

Mean smiled, thinking Plan was fine and able to sleep now.

Plan fell asleep and Mean finally let himself drift off.

Later on in the night, only an hour or two later, Plan awoke from his short sleep. He sighed quietly as to not wake Mean.

Plan stood up and walked to the bathroom. He slashed water on his face before rubbing his face softly. He looked up at himself in the mirror and frowned, thinking of why he couldn't sleep.

He sighed and walked back into the main room. He sat on the edge of his bed, facing Mean. He stared at the older with his eyebrows furrowed before quietly walking over and sliding in beside the younger. He wasn't up against the younger but he could feel the heat radiating off him and he closed his eyes, hoping to sleep for the rest of the night.

That didn't work as he woke up 30 minutes later. He sighed, giving up and looked at the ceiling.

Mean woke up not long after and he glanced over at Plan's bed. He looked around the room without moving his body.