Truth or Dare | PlanPerth

First of all, I'd like to say that I hope you like this. Another reader wanted another PlanPerth story and I decided "why not?"

Second off, if this doesn't make since or something, I'm completely sorry. I'm more than positive I'm experiencing my first like, if you will. He's on my mind a lot and I'm not sure when I'll post another chapter. I feel like I can't exactly think straight, I can't sleep correctly, I'm not eating right, and am lightheaded and have a headache from not eating but a few bites of food. He's not to blame.
But, please enjoy!! I'm always thankful for my readers voting and commenting! It's not exactly a game to me about votes. I just like knowing you guys support me and like/love my stories. You guys are amazing and beautiful!! Stay awesome, yeah? 😁😊

-

All of Love By Chance's main actors sat in a circle with an empty beer bottle between them all.

Perth had feelings for Plan. He doesn't know when they started but he knows that he has to hide his feelings or it could ruin what he had with Plan.

"Alright. We have dares written in this jar and truths in this jar." Mark said and placed two clear jars down with folded papers in them. They had decided to mix up the game a bit and write truths and dares on little slips of paper instead of making them up on the spot.

"Okay. Since this game was your idea, you spin the bottle first." Plan said and motioned towards the dark green bottle in the middle. Mark shrugged and reached forward, spinning the glass bottle. It landed on Mean.

"Truth or Dare, Mean?" Mark asked. Mean shrugged.

"Dare." Mean said. Mark nodded and reached his hand into the dare jar. He mixed the papers a bit before grabbing one and unfolding the origami Saint had done in boredom.

"It says," Mark said and read it before looking up at Mean. "It dares someone to sit in your lap for most of the game. Spin the bottle to choose who that person is." Mean reached forward and spun the bottle. It landed on Plan.

Perth nodded sadly and watched painfully as Plan stood up and walked around and sat in Mean's lap. Plan looked at Perth while the younger only smiled.

"Alright. Mean, spin the bottle once more for the next truth or dare." Saint said and grabbed ahold of Perth left hand, knowing his feelings for Plan and knowing Plan sitting in Mean's lap hurt him.

Mean reached forward once more with difficulty and spun the bottle. The end of the bottle landed on Gun.

"Oh, dear." Gun whispered and smiled awkwardly before looking at Mean.
"Truth or dare?" Mean asked.

"Truth." Gun answered hesitantly. Mean nodded and reached around Plan to grab a piece of paper.

"Have you ever felt more than a friend towards your on-screen partner?"

Gun looked straight ahead and into Mark's eyes. "Slightly. I've never had feelings for anyone and he was probably the one that actually made me feel more than others." Gun shrugged and looked down and the ground in front of Mark. Mark smiled and motioned toward the bottle in the middle.

"Spin the bottle, Gun." he said. Gun let out an awkward laugh and spun the bottle. The bottle landed on Mark. Gun stared at the bottle in horror while everyone laughed.

"The bottle is playing matchmaker!" Saint yelled and pointed at the bottle with the hand he was holding Perth's with. Plan stared at their hands and suddenly felt his heart hurt. He reminded himself that it was fine and Perth could like whoever he wants.

"Truth or dare?" Gun mumbled. Mark chuckled.

"Dare." Gun nodded and Mark slid the Dare jar across the circle to Gun.