A Confession | PavelDome

Quarantine was not what Pavel thought he'd be doing in 2020. He was looking forward to 2020 as he would be acting in season 3 of 2Moons, the series that helped him meet all kinds of wonderful fans and friends. However, he was stuck at home feeling restless. He, a person that rarely ever cleans, has cleaned his whole room twice a week two weeks into quarantine.

Pavel sighed as he stared at the ceiling while listening to music. He had laid down to go to sleep for the rest of the night but his thoughts and feelings kept him awake. He hadn't realised how much he missed Dome until the other wasn't by his side as much. He enjoyed Dome's company. Pavel knew how he felt about Dome though he refused to believe that he had feelings for him. It wasn't long ago, a week ago, that he finally came to terms and decided to admit it to himself and believe it.

"Pavel?" his mom called, scaring him from his thoughts. He sat up and looked towards the door. "You have a surprise drunk visitor." Pavel stood up from his bed with a look of confusion. A drunk surprise visitor? Who would be drunk and visiting him at this time? Especially during quarantine.

Pavel opened his bedroom door and there stood his mother with a slight smile on her face. She ruffled Pavel's hair and sighed.

"Take care of him." she said before moving out of the doorway revealing Dome that wore a slight smile. His cheeks were a bright pink, his clothes were messed up, and his hair was sticking out in all directions. "I'll fix some food for dinner for all of us later." She held Dome's cheek with a smile on her face before kissing Pavel on the cheek.

"Thank you, mom." Pavel said. He walked forward, softly grabbing Dome's arm. He guided Dome into his room and sat him on the end of his bed. He stared at Dome for a few seconds before walking to his closet. He looked around for clothes for Dome so the other could shower or bathe.

Dome was silent while staring at Pavel's back slightly dazed. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked away, thinking hard as to why he was here. He didn't even know. He remembers being in his room drinking and playing games because he was bored. He doesn't remeber how he got to Pavel's without being harmed or anything. He remembers standing in front of Pavel's parents' house and thinking hard if he should knock.

"Why are you drunk?" Pavel questioned Dome, his back towards him. Dome hummed tiredly and stood up from Pavel's bed quietly.

"I was bored." Dome responded. He narrowed his eyebrows at Pavel's back before slowly walking towards Pavel. He wrapped his arms around Pavel's waist, limiting Pavel's movements. "Comfortable." Pavel froze at the feel of Dome's arms around him. Dome hid his face in Pavel's neck. Pavel's heartbeat sped up and his breathing was slightly uneven.

"What are you doing?" Pavel whispered finally. Dome, afraid Pavel was going to pull away, tightened his grip.

"I just want to hug you." Dome mumbled. Pavel sighed, slightly worried about the other.

"You need a shower, Dome. You stink of alcohol." Pavel said and held up the clothes he'd gathered for Dome. Dome hummed in acknowledgement but didn't let go. "Dome."

"I just..." Dome started. His thoughts were in a mess just as his appearance. He wasn't sure what to say or do at this point. Instead of answering, he raised his hand and placed it over Pavel's racing heart. He was speechless at how face his heart was beating. "Your hearts racing." Dome whispered and raised his head. Pavel, desperate to cover himself, blurted the first thing that came to his head.

"I was doing push-ups and sit-ups before you came." Pavel said. Dome hummed and moved his face closer to Pavel's.

"Your not sweating." Dome voiced out. Pavel looked at Dome blankly as he'd been caught lying. "Whatever." Dome said and grabbed the clothes from Pavel before leaving to shower. Pavel sighed and sat at the foot of his bed. Maybe Dome would be more sobered after the shower.