I Don't Hate You | TayNew

"I hate your guts. So, go away." Tay said and turned a corner, leaving New to wonder what he did wrong.

"Don't worry." Krist said and wrapped his arm around New's neck, dragging him through the building. "Tay will come around. He's just confused." Krist let go of New.

"Confused? He told me he hated my guts." New said and plopped down in a seat, upset that his best friend was acting like this.

"Hellooo! Where's Taytay?" the girl asked. New looked up at her with a glare.

"Don't know, don't care at the moment." New responded and stood up, walking away. Ally looked at New's figure confused.

"What happened between the two?" Ally asked Krist while continuing to stare at New.

"Tay said he hated New's guts, apparently." Krist said and watched New as well. Ally groaned and Krist looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"That shit head." Ally grumbled and Tay walked in about that time. Ally smacked the back of his head.

"What the hell was that for?!" Tay yelled with wide eyes.

"Knock some sense into your stupid head!" Ally yelled and walked away angrily. Tay plopped down in the seat that New was formally in.

"What wrong with you?" Krist asked and crossed his arms, leaning against the wall. Singto walked out and stopped seeing Krist and Tay. He turned on his heel and walked the other way.

"Confused. I like Ally. But, I like Newwie. I don't know which I like more or which way." Tay said, tilting his head and staring at the white tiled floor in confusion. Krist sighed and stood straight.

"Whichever one your heart beats quickly with, you like romanticly." Krist said and walked away. Tay placed his hand on his heart absentmindedly.

"Newwie..." Tay mumbled before standing up and running through the building to find New.

-

"New!" Tay yelled and stopped New before he walked out of the building. "I don't hate your guts. I would never. I was just confused." Tay said softly and placed his hands on New's cheeks.

"You were confused yet you said you hated my guts?" New said and scoffed, slapping Tay's hands away. "What a good actor." New turned and continued out of the building.

"Neewwwie!!" a voice squeaked and Ally grabbed ahold of New's arm, dragging him elsewhere. Tay groaned in annoyance and kicked the closest thing that happened to be a metal trashcan. He hid the pain and plopped down beside the sliding door.

Tay sat there for hours and sighed, seeing the time on the clock. He stood up and walked out of the building, deciding to just go home.

-

"What are you doing?" New asked Ally, confused as she was just dragging him away from the building. Ally smiled mischievously.

"Making Tay jealous. And trust me, he doesn't hate your guts. He likes you and I know it." Ally said and continued dragging New.

-

"Ahh!" New yelled and fell to his knees as someone held him and Ally. Someone stabbed Tay in the side. Ally cried and fought against the person holding her, but failed miserably. She and New watched as Tay fell unconscious and they couldn't do anything.

"Ahhh!" New yelled as he awoke from his dream.

"It's okay." Tay said from beside him. He looked at him and sighed, flopping back on the bed.

"How did I get here?" New asked in confusion. Tay smiled lightly and stood up from the chair he was sitting in.

"Ally brought you here." Tay answered shortly. New nodded slowly while thinking of everything Ally had said.

"You like me?" New blurted out the question he has been wondering. Tay froze as he was walking somewhere else. Tay sighed and looked down before turning toward New.

"Yes. Of course." Tay said, hoping he didn't mean it differently. New sighed and shook his head at Tay.

"No. Not like that." New said. Tay nodded to himself randomly and looked New in the eyes.

"If you want me to leave I will.." Tay said and New stared at him blankly for a while.

"So, you do." New said and continued staring at Tay. Tay nodded slowly and looked away. New stood up from the bed and walked to Tay. He wrapped his arms around him, startling Tay. "I like you too, Tay." Tay smiled and turned around forcefully and hugged New tightly.

"Yayyy!" Tay yelled like a little kid. New giggled and Tay suddenly stopped. "What were you dreaming about that made you jump up in horror?" New frowned and looked away from Tay.

"Nothing." New said. Tay didn't believe that, of course.

"Newww.." he said in a warning tone. New sighed and looked Tay in the eyes.

"Fine. I dreamt that you almost died, okay?" New said and hid his face in Tay's shoulder. Tay smiled at the thought that New probably couldn't live without him.

"I'm here. I'm alive. Well, not completely.." Tay said. New looked at him in confusion. "I'll be alive completly if you agree to be my boyfriend.. So, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked and looked down, waiting for New's response.

New smiled and held Tay's face between his hands.

"I would love too." New said. Tay smiled brightly and hugged Newwie, rocking back and forth.

--

"Finally!" Ally yelled and slammed her fists on the crappy table. Everyone flinched as the loud noise hurt their ears. Ally stopped and held her own ears. "Sorry. That was loud. Ouch.." she mumbled.

After the all recovered, Ally jumped from her seat and wrapped her arms around the new couple.

"Congratulations!" Ally said, rocking the two. Tay grabbed her arm and flung it off of him in fake annoyance. He made a fake mad face. Ally only giggled and pinched New's check.

"Ouch!" New yelled and finally flung her other arm. Ally laughed evilly and plopped back down in her seat across the table.

Tay wrapped his arm around New's shoulder and smiled when New looked at him.

"Ahhhh!!" a loud yell was heard. Everyone looked toward the voice and saw Gunsmile. Gunsmile ran toward the two and hugged them both tightly. "Are you two dating?" he asked in a weird way. The two laughed and nodded.

"Oohoo!" he yelled again and went serious. "Congratulations." He then started bounceing around with others joining in.

They sang, they dance, they fought, they taught, and they all had fun.

•°•

Did you like it? I hope you liked it.

~ Author out! ♡✌