Realization | MarkPerth

Uh.. Ghost ship. Now I don't exactly have to call it one thanks to The Standed.
OH MY GOD!! Eeeekk!!
Anyway, hope the people that like the ship enjoy the short story.
Also, can you see the photo above? Just curious.

--
Perth sat on his bed in his bedroom at his and Plan's apartment watching random videos on his phone fans had made and used his tag in. He's been busy for months on end with all kinds of sponsored things and his new show on Netflix, The Stranded. 

Finally, after months of him getting either no sleep or less than four, they got a break. He was offered by many to hang out. He'd denied them all, hoping to get some sleep. He managed to get 11 hours of sleep. Going to bed at 8 PM and waking up at 6 AM. 

While scrolling through Instagram's posts, he can across one of their, Mark's and his, first scenes on The Stranded. Their kiss. 

The feelings he felt watching that scared Perth. He'd never watched it and now that he had, he wished he hadn't. 

"Oh shit." he thought as he continued watching the short video of Mark and him with wide eyes. "I think I might like Mark." 

Someone walked into the room, not knocking. At first, he'd figured it was Plan coming in to tell him something. He hadn't looked up from his phone though his eyes had gone back to normal, no longer staring at the screen in shock. 

When he felt the bed beside him dip, he quickly shut off the phone and threw it onto a bean bag across the room. 

"Woah, bro." a voice said. Perth's eyes widened at the voice and he stared at the phone, not turning to Mark. "What did you not want me to see?" He chuckled. 

Perth turned and looked at Mark. The older was sitting beside him and had already made himself a home on the bed. perth felt his heart beat faster and he knew then that he did in fact have feelings for his best friend. 

"Oh, uh.." Perth chuckled nervously and scratched the back of his neck. He turned away from Mark and looked back at the bean back. "Nothing. Just, sudden realization of something, I guess." 

Mark stared at him, not believing him. He just shrugged with a frown. What was it that his best friend, that tells him anything and everything, didn't want him to know? 

Mark sighed and stood up, walking over to grab Perth's phone. He could unlock it and see what he'd been looking at, but he didn't want to invade what little privacy Perth had. 

He walked back over and handed Perth his phone. Instead of letting go of the phone, he kept his grip on it. "If there is something you don't want to tell me cause you thing I'll be disgusted or hate you or something, think again. I would never hate you. I'm here for you no matter what." Perth gave a slight smile as he looked down at the phone in his and Mark's fingers. 

Mark used his right hand to grab Perth's chin between his fingers and gently made him look up at Mark. "Why are you crying?" he asked softly. Perth closed his eyes and let go of the phone, moving forward to wrap his arms around Mark's neck. 

"I'm sorry." Perth said as he cried into Mark's shoulder. "I'm so sorry." 

Out of worry, Mark unlocked Perth's phone and was surprised by the kiss replaying over and over again. Mark could only think of one reason Perth was acting like that. 

Mark shut down the phone and placed it on the bedside table. He stood up slightly and moved so he sat beside Perth on the bed. He made it so his left leg was laid in front of him while the other was stretched out beside Perth. His arms were wrapped tightly underneath Perth's arms. Perth's legs were crossed while his arms stayed tightly around Mark's neck.