I'm Sorry | MarkGun

"Mark! Get your head out of the clouds! You're gonna end up fucking up the dance!" Gun yelled and growled in irritation. Mark stopped dancing and stared at Gun in shock, fright also shown. "S-sorry." Gun apologized immediately and walked closer to Mark. The younger backed away. Gun sighed and let his outstretched arm fall to his side. Tempt watched and frowned at the scene happing before them.

"Mark, let's go." Perth said softly and grabbed Mark's arm the softest he could. Mark nodded and finally looked away from Gun, tears threatening to fall.

The two walked out of the room and Gun sighed in irrigation at himself. He walked backward and let his back hit the wall then sliding down the wall afterward.

"Are you okay?" Title asked cautiously and sat beside Gun.

"A lot of shit has been going on and I took it out on the one I love more than anything. Do I seem okay?" Gun mumbled, his voice breaking as he felt tears coming and his throat tightening. He ruffled his silky blue hair and brought his knees up to his chest. He put his head down on his knees.

"You love Mark in what way?" Title asked carefully. Gun scoffed at himself. He put let his legs fall straight and looked at Title.

"I fell for him, Title." Gun said and Title only smiled.

"Tell him how you feel, Gun. Chances like these are blown away with the wind, in a blink of your eyes. But, regret lasts for a life time, brother." Title said and pat Gun's shoulder before standing up and leaving Gun, giving him time to think of what he said.

• time skip •

Mark laid on his bed while staring up at the ceiling.

"Mark." Perth said sternly. "You need to eat. I fixed some food for us. Or, you know.. If you don't eat I have no problem calling Gun over." Perth threatened Mark. But, that threat didn't effect him in any way as he just shrugged his shoulders, turning so his back was facing Perth.

"Your boyfriends probably looking for you." Mark said with a broken voice. Perth knew Mark was hurt and wanted to do something about it. Perth sighed and tilted his head to the right.

"First of all, I don't have a boyfriend. Second, Gun was stressed. You don't need to kill yourself over it. I'm gonna be in the kitchen if you need me." Perth said and didn't get a response from Mark. The younger shut the bedroom door and walked to the kitchen, deciding to just call Gun.

"Hello?" Gun asked. Perth sighed and looked toward Mark's bedroom door.

"Siwat has been refusing to eat and I told him if he doesn't then I'm calling you and forcing you to bring your ass-"

"I'll be there as soon as I can. Did someone fix food or what?" Gun asked and rustling was heard.

"I fixed food. He doesn't wanna get out of bed to eat it." Perth explained sadly.

"Be there as soon as I can." Gun said and hung up the phone. Perth walked back to Mark's room and opened the door.

"I'll be back in a bit. I forgot something at P'New's." Perth said and Mark hummed. Perth just sighed and shut the door back. "You better eat!" Perth got nothing from Mark and just opened the door to the apartment. He walked out, leaning against the door frame to wait for Gun.

• time skip •

"I'm here!" Gun yelled and ran through the hallway to Perth. Perth opened Mark's apartment door without a word and walked away. Gun frowned but walked into the apartment silently. He shut the door and looked around, seeing the food Perth had fixed his best friend. He sighed and walked to Mark's room, opening the door.

"Thought you were going to P'New's." Mark said and hid his face in his pillow. Gun felt bad hearing Mark's voice. It was broken. It wasn't what Gun wanted to hear. The only thing he could think was that he caused it and he has to fix it.

"Well, I'm not Perth so.." Gun said. Mark sighed into the pillow, ignoring Gun. "Will you please talk to me, Mark?"

"Why? So you can yell at me again?" Mark asked and threw the cover over his whole body. Gun carefully walked over to the bed and sat on the bed behind Mark.

"No." Gun said softly. "So I can apologize and tell you something." Mark scoffed and laid there still as can be.

"Then talk." Mark said and grabbed the blanket tightly.

"Can I please see your face?" Gun asked and grabbed the blanket but didn't tug at it. Mark debated but in the end tightened the blanket around himself as tears had made their way down his face.

"No." Mark said and Gun knew he was crying.

Mark hated the feelings that flowed out like nothing. He was never like this in front of anyone. Not even his parents. The only person he ever really cried in front of is Perth.

"I understand. But, I truely am sorry. I don't honestly know why I yelled at you. I just.. I felt anger at nothing in particular and I happen to take it out on you. Right now, I'm still angry. But at no one but myself. I'm sorry if I scared you, upset you, and possibly angered you." Gun apologized and went silent, staring at the, for the most part, blank wall above Mark's long dresser.

Mark carefully pushed the blanket away and sat up without Gun somehow knowing.

"It wouldn't have phased me if it wasn't you. I love you." Mark said in a whisper. Gun carefully turned so he was facing the younger. Mark had tear trails down his face and Gun's heart panged in regret.

"I'm so sorry." Gun whispered and grabbed Mark, pulling him into a tight hug. "I love you too, Siwat." Mark smiled lightly.

"In what way, though?" Mark asked carefully. Gun said nothing but leaned away from the hug and smiled.

"A way I probably shouldn't but do. But, you know what, as long as you love me back, I don't care what anyone says." Gun responded. Mark stared at him with wide eyes for a minute before smiling widely. Gun smiled back and Gun laid down, pulling Mark with. Gun held Mark protectively. "Hey. You need to eat." Mark's expression changes to an unreadable one.

"Food. I want food badly now." Mark said and ran out of the room. Gun chuckled and stood up, following the now happy and hungry Mark to the kitchen. "Wait.. So.. Are we..?" Mark motioned between the two of them. Gun smiled.

"Only if you want to as well." Gun said. Mark nodded as he shoved food into his mouth. Gun chuckled and sat on a barstool, watching Mark contently.

Dang! I haven't updated this book in a while. I kinda had writters block.. Sucks. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! Also haven't re-read, so.. Sorry for any grammer mistakes.

~ Author out! ♡✌