kidnapped | meanplan

"This is the most frightening thing I have ever had to experience.." Plan thought to himself as he was being dragged to hell knows where. He had no idea as someone from behind him had shoved a bag over his and Perth's head while they walked in a more deserted part of campus. The person also had shoved some sort of cloth in his mouth before covering it with tape.

Plan panicked, his heart racing as he heard a door being opened before he was shoved against a wall, his hands being freed. The person wasted no time in roughly shoving him into a room and Plan landed on the ground non too gently.

"You can take off anything you want. No one will be able to hear you now anyway." a deep frightening voice spoke through the silence.

Plan wasted no time as his hands had finally been unbound, he grasped a the bag over his head, pulling it off his head and peeling the tape off his lips and spitting the cloth from his mouth.

He cringed, wiping visiously at his tongue in disgust. It didn't taste bad but it sure as hell didn't taste good either.

His chocolate brown eyes glanced around the room as he ran his fingers through his knotted hair.

The room was an oddly normal bedroom you'd have in your house. It was a white and black color coded room with the bed being black with white blankets. Next to the bed was a black wooden desk with the drawers on the right, a roller chair, and on top of the desk was... A laptop?

Plan slowly stood from his spot on the ground, his face twisting in pain from his wounded knees and walked toward the laptop that sat neatly in the middle of the desk.

A silver Apple laptop.

Plan's eyebrows furrowed in confusion before he just shrugged after a moment of staring at the device and looked across the foot of the bed where a black wooden TV stand sat with a TV hanging on the wall and a PlayStation 4 neatly placed on the TV stand.

There was a really small shelf next to it with movies, games, and books on it.

He looked around a little more before walking toward a door a couple feet to the right of the TV stand. He opened the door and saw a closet with expensive looking clothes and brand new expensive shoes that were still in the box but on display. He looked confused as he walked toward another door he was guessing was to leave the room. He looked to the left of himself and saw another door. He opened it and saw a black and white decorated bathroom like you would see in the master bathroom.

"This doesn't seem like a place a personnapper would take you.." Plan mumbled to himself with furrowed eyebrows in confusion.

He sighed and left the bathroom door open while he went toward the bed. There was a glove seat next to the left side of the bed that he walked towards.

"I don't trust this.." he mumbled once more and sat on the floor instead, studying the room as well as he could manage.

But not long later, he caught sight of a camera next to the closet door. He slowly stood up and walked to the bathroom, looking for any cameras there.

There was not one that he could see.

He walked to the bathroom door and locked the door, sitting against the door just waiting for anything to happen.

=^•^=

A little later, he heard a pair of keys jiggling and the door to the bedroom open.

His eyes snapped open as he had closed his eyes earlier. He slowly stood from against the door and very quietly searched for a place to hid as he heard the person place their things on the ground by the door.