I Love You | KongArthit

!Warning! This is has a LOT of angst (sadness).

°•°•

As soon as Kongpob opened his eyes, a sharp pain hit his head. He groaned and moved on his side to shield his face from the light. But, he happened to fell someone beside him, making him jump up in reflex.

"Stoooop moving." Arthit grumbled and immediately opened his eyes after realizing that no one should be in his room. He jumped up as well and looked at the male with wide eyes.

"WHAT?!" they both yelled and backed away. Kongpob fell off the bed, hitting his head and Arthit only stood up.

They both had clothes on. So, what could've happened?

Kongpob stood up, rubbing his head while looking at Arthit with wide eyes.

"What happened?! Why are we on ONE fucking bed?!" Arthit yelled, freaking out. Kongpob said nothing. He was silent. He knew after whatever happened, Arthit would walk away and start ignoring him. Arthit growled and ran past Kongpob, out the door. Kongpob did not follow. He was frozen to his spot while trying to figure out what happened.

Kongpob fainted and hit his head against the wall harshly.

Arthit stomped out of the hotel and paused, feeling as if something bad had happened. But, he shrugged and continued on.

-

After hours of laying unconscious, Kongpob woke up and sat up. He looked around the room confused.

"Where am I- Oh.." he said as he remembered the events. His phone started blasting his ringtone. He sighed and carefully stood up. He gasped as he almost fell again. The phone stopped ringing and he just fell to the floor crying.

The thought of his love ignoring him just killed him inside.

Would Arthit surprise him and actually talk with him still? He doubted it. But, he had this little hope within him.

Someone opened the door and Kongpob only sat there crying.

"Hey..." the voice said. Kongpob knew it was Wad. Kongpob shook his head and Wad sighed.

Wad wasn't one for comforting people.

But, he tried.

-

After all, Kongpob was correct. Arthit started ignoring him. He even stopped his classes and everything to avoid the younger. Kongpob couldn't stand it.

Kongpob's phone started ringing as he finished packing his last box. The once organized and colorful room was now gonna be empty and colorless.

He was leaving for his elder that he loved so much. He didn't want him to fail or ruin his studying. He sighed and answered his dad as he was calling.

"Hello?"

"We're down here waiting for you, son."

"I'm coming."

Kongpob grabbed the two boxes as he had already taken everything else yesterday. He signed and took one last look at the room.

Kongpob let a tear fall before walking away from the room.

Last time he'd ever see it.

Last time he'll ever see the college.

It was all for Arthit.

---

After a week, Arthit realized he messed up. He wanted to apologize. But, the younger had stopped replying to his messages and stopped answering his calls.