MingKit 2/2 (KimCopter)

Well, here's the rest of the story. Hope you enjoy!

•••
••
•••

"P'Kit?" Ming said and turned his body toward Kit. The other hummed in response. "You like me, right?"

"No." Kit said with a red face. He was glad he still hadn't turned on the lights yet or Ming would mess with him about it. Ming frowned before nodding to himself. Kit looked at Ming in the dark with what little light there was. The elder sighed before looking away from Ming, making the younger look at him in question.

"I don't like you, Ming... I..." Kit sighed and stood up, walking to turn on the lights. He, then, sat back down beside Ming. "The feeling I have for you is stronger than like." Ming finally looked Kit in the eyes and noticed the hurt. The fear. The need for love.

"Will you allow me to be the one to care for you? Love you?" Ming asked softly. Kit smiled softly before looking down at his hands. The elder started biting his lips, making them bleed. Ming noticed this and raised his hand. He grabbed Kit's chin to make him look up. Then, he used his thumb to touch Kit's bottom lip. "Don't bit your lip, love."

"L-love?" Kit questioned puzzled. The other just stared at him with his hand still holding Kit's chin. Kit, after repeating the sentence in his head multiple times, smiled happily and attacked Ming. He wrapped his arms around Ming's neck quite tightly, afraid to let go. Ming smiled and held Kit back.

After a minute, Ming could feel his shirt getting wet. He moved around on the couch without moving Kit's head so Kit was sitting on his lap sideways. The two sat there for a while, just enjoying the hug and presence of the other.

"Kit?" No response. "KitKat?" Still no response. Ming placed his hands on Kit's hip, hoping to feel how he was breathing. He couldn't really feel so he placed his hand on Kit's neck so he could feel his breath on his fingers.

The younger smiled after he realized the elder had feel asleep, comfortable with his presence. Ming carefully stood up with Kit in his arms and placed Kit on the bed, not realizing the elder was half awake by now. Ming went to walk to the couch, but Kit freaked out a bit and quickly grabbed Ming's. The younger looked at Kit shocked for a moment before smiling softly and sitting beside the elder.

"S-stay." Kit managed to say. Ming smiled again and moved his left arm so his hand was placed on Kit's cheek, caressing it.

"It's okay, KitKat. I'm just gonna sleep on the couch." Ming replied softly. Kit shook his head and closed his eyes before placing his own hand on top of Ming's that was on his face. "What?" Ming asked, barely above a whisper.

"Lay down with me. Cuddle me." Kit said and opened his eyes again, looking Ming in the eyes. Ming nodded.

"Okay. I'm gonna turn off the light." Ming said and moved his arm back. Kit nodded slowly, some reason hesitant to let Ming go. Ming stood up and went to turn off the lights. As his hand touched the light switch, but didn't swich it off, someone knocked on the door. Kit appeared behind Ming not long after. He looked at Ming confused before opening the door, only to try to slam it closed. The door flung open as Kit flinched and flung himself backwards. Ming didn't know who the male was that appeared in the doorway. But, he had a little clue.

"You are?" Ming asked in confusion, hiding the fact that he kinda had a clue. The male in the doorway, Jay, looked at Ming with a somewhat glare as Kit only managed to stare in fright and shake quite a bit.

"Doesn't matter. You?" Jay said as he looked back at Kit with a harsh look. Ming quickly, but not to quick, moved to stand beside Kit.

"None ya buisness either, then." Ming replied. He felt Kit shakily grab his arm tightly.

"E-e-ex...." Kit whispered quite shakily beside Ming. Ming looked at Kit's face before looking at Jay with a clenched jaw that started to be painful.

"Whatever. I'm here to take what is mine. We're going home." Jay said and tried moving closer but Ming walked closer to Jay, blocking his way.

"What's your and home my ass. It's his decision and I know his answer already. But, you can-"

"I'm here for what's mine. So, you can either move the fuck out of my way or be on the ground unconscious." Jay threatened. Ming scoffed and looked away for a second.

"He's mine. Not yours. So.." Ming said firmly. Jay swung his fist at Ming, but the younger dodged it and kicked Jay backwards, out of the room. After that move, Kit shakily moved to his phone to call for his friends, including Forth. Ming stood leaned up against the door frame, expecting Jay to charge at him.

"You son of a bitch!" a voice yelled as Ming looked and saw Phana charging down the hallway, leaving Wayo, Beam, and Forth behind. Forth quickly ran and held Phana from attacking. Ming felt a tug at his shirt. He quickly looked down and saw a shaking hand holding fist fulls of the bottom off his shirt. Jay charged at Ming again but didn't making it far as he heard multiple guns.

"Put your hands up!" the magicly appearing officer yelled. Ming made a quite quick movement and held Kit tightly against himself.

"I'll protect you. I'm here." Ming whispered while his right arm was tightly, but not enough to hurt him, around his neck. Ming ran his left hand through Kit's hair gently, loving the feel of his soft brown locks. He'd felt his own hair that was soft, but being able to finally run his hands through Kit's hair was an awesome feeling. He could feel Kit slightly nod.

"Is he injured?" Phana asked. Ming could feel the anger and he could see the desire of wanting to kill Jay in Phana and Beam's eyes.

"No." Ming shook his head. Phana nodded lightly, still fuming.

"You two officially together as boyfriends?" Forth asked. Before Ming knew what to say, Kit nodded his head. Phana patted Ming's shoulder hard but not to hard.

"Protect Kit. He needs the love and protection." Beam said and smiled slightly despite what had just happed. Ming barely smiled and nodded as he stopped running his hand threw Kit's hair and started rocking the both them back and forth lightly.

"We will leave. Call immediately if anything." Phana said. After Ming promised, the three left and Ming moved the two of them inside of the room, closing and locking the door.

"Let's lay down and sleep. Or, a shower?" Ming asked softly as the two were still standing there beside the closed door. Kit shook his head and Ming nodded, picking Kit up and walking to place him on the bed softly. "This time, I will turn off the light and ignore if someone knocks, yeah?" Ming said in the softest voice Kit had ever heard before. Kit nodded while trying to keep his eyes open. Ming smiled lightly and moved his hand over Kit's eyes, making the elder close his eyes.

After turning the lights off, Ming carefully laid beside Kit. The elder cuddled closer to Ming in his sleep.

Something outside the door fell, making a loud bang. Kit jumped up and Ming immediately followed, hugging Kit from behind.

"It's okay. It's okay, love." Ming said and Kit looked at Ming's face that was so close to his own. Kit nodded and closed his eyes again, leaning against Ming as they sat up on the bed. Ming kissed Kit's forehead and laid back down with him. Kit smiled very lightly and cuddled into Ming more than last time. Kit took fist fulls of Ming's shirt into his hands before falling into a deep sleep. Ming smiled as he felt Kit's hand slightly loosen from his shirt and the elder softly snored.

"I love you, P'Kitkat." Ming said with a smiled before placing his head above Kit's and falling asleep.

Kit suddenly awakened and moved back so he could see Ming's face. Ming opened his eyes, as he felt Kit's fist gripping his shirt tighter than before. He noticed Kit was staring at him.

"What's wrong, love?" Ming questioned. Kit shook his head and looked away from Ming's eyes. Ming smiled and shook his head kinda amused. "Looove.." Ming drew out. Kit groaned and shook his head kinda embarassed.

"Fine. Kiss." Kit said and moved back, showing Ming his red face while pointing to his lips. Ming smiled and softly placed his lips on Kit's. After, the two feel back asleep peacfully.

•••
••
•••

So.. Here ya go. The second part. Hope you liked it!