sick | offgun

Off is known to be harsh toward Gun for barely any reason. Gun always kind of though ot had to do with Off's parents taking Gun in as their own after Gun's parents had passed away.

At first, Off did show remorse but it changed and he showed none for reasons Gun wasn't quite too sure of.

"Gun!" he heard Off shout from down the stairs as he listened to Off's footsteps as he climbed the stairs.

Gun, on the other hand, sighed in irritation as he really had no energy to deal with Off's taunts today. He felt terrible as his nose was runny, his throat itchy, his head feeling as though it was going to explode, and his stomach feeling like he was going to vomit.

Gun his his head under his blankets, pretending to be asleep so hopefully Off would just not bother him.

He listened carefully as his bedroom door opened and someone walk in before it was closed again. Quite footsteps walked toward his bed and someone sat on the side of his bed very gently.

"Gun?" Off spoke gently. He reached out and gently shook Gun's arm as he continued to pretend to be asleep though he took note pf how oddly gentle Off was being at the current moment.

The bedroom door opened once more.

"Let him sleep, dear." Off's mom, Mianne, spoke softly as she walked forward into the room. Off sighed in disappointment as he gazed down at Gun's covered figure. "I know you want to say bye but he needs some rest. He's been vomiting most of the morning and has a raging headache."

"What do you mean he's been vomiting?" Off questioned his mother as he nonchalantly placed his hand on Gun's covered arm while his attention was on his mother who walked over with a cold wash cloth to place on Gun's forehead.

"He may have a stomach virus of some sort. He's been up all night and morning with a stomach ache, coughing, even a fever, and a few other symptoms."

"May I stay with him then?" Off perked up slightly as he questioned his mother. He looked down seemingly bummed. "I don't really want to go. That female is evil. I swear... Something about her is off."

Mianne sighed at her son and handed him the ice cold cloth in her hand. "I'll see what I can do, Off. Don't hurt your brother nor provoke him in any way."

Off softly grabbed the cover and pulled it away from Gun's face. He turned to his mother and smiled softly as his heart clenched slightly upon hearing her call Gun his brother.

"I dont even know what I had ever thought." Off spoke softly as he placed the cloth on Gun's forehead. Despite his words, he knew exactly why he had been mean to him ever since the beginning and why he hated Gun being called his brother. He was in love with the male and he was scared to admit it aloud. "He just needs love after everything."

Off touched Gun's cheek, softly caressing his face.

"Off," Mianne touched Off's hair softly as she watched Off. "You may think I don't pay as close attention to you as you think. The way you treated Gun the first day he arrive and how you instead chose picking on him and ignoring him. If you feel that way, don't make him suffer because you think I or your father will have a problem with you two. Or if you think he doesn't feel the same back. Take a chance or it will be gone forever."

Mianne hugged Off and despite so, Off never stopped caressing Gun's face. It was then that Gun opened his but the sudden rush of nausea overcome him. He quickly stood from the bed and rushed to the bathroom attatched to his bedroom.

Off and Mianne quickly followed Gun in worry as they didn't quite understand his reaction.

Gun fell to the floor in front of the toilet and let out everything he had in his stomach.