attention | KimCopter

"Ugh!!" Copter yelled in frustration as he stared down at the table. Kimmon gazed up from his textbooks at the younger man, confused and worried. Copter stared at the table as if it had offended him.

"Are you okay?" Kimmon asked softly, placing his hand on the middle of the table as if subconsciously asking for Copter's to comfort the male. He withdrew his hand as soon as he realized.

Copter looked up at him, his gaze void of emotions as he stared directly into Kimmon's eyes. He looked as if he were staring into his soul.

"Nong?"

Copter cleared his throat, finally looking away from Kimmon's nearly irresistible chocolate eyes. But had to resist them. "Yeah. Sorry." He stumbled over his words as he stood up, quickly collecting his books as his cheeks were bright red.

Kimmon gazed at him with a dejected look on his face as his shoulders slumped. He intently watched the other's every move. The way he shoved his books untidy and unorganized into his bag and grabbed his random papers, throwing them in and crinkling them as he did so.

"I gotta go, Kim." Copter said as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

Kimmon's ignored the way his heart fluttered as the nickname escaped his lips so gracefully. Everyone called him Kim but when Copter did, it felt special.

"Okay," Kimmon whispered sadly and nodded despite Copter having already started to walk away, leaving Kimmon alone in his confused and sad thoughts.

"What... what just happened?" Kimmon wondered as his eyebrow furrowed. He sighed softly, his face changing to one of nonchalance. "He must have gone to his boyfriend. That's probably what happened."

Kimmon grumbled and gathered his books in an organized manner, leaving the library he'd been studying with Copter.

^•^

"Oh my god, Copter." Godt grumbled at his hard-headed friend, rubbing his face in annoyance as his friend grumbled on about Kimmon. "Just tell him how you feel or something."

A notification on Copter's phone distracted the group.

He fished his phone from his pocket, noticing that Kimmon had sent a message.

I'm sorry, Copter, if I did something - Kimmon

Copter sighed softly, irritation crawling under his skin at his lack of confidence. He quickly typed up a response only for it to pop up that it hadn't been sent.

Copter gazed up at Tee and Godt. "I'm gonna get going now. Please excuse me. Bye bye." Copter spoke as he waved, turning to walk away.

Godt sighed but nodded.

"You better tell him or something!" Tee yelled after him as Copter entered the dorm building he somehow ended up sharing with Kimmon.

Copter sighed as he walked to the elevator in the tall building. He pushed the button to his floor and as the doors opened, he stood there, staring out the doors. He grumbled as he pressed a button to get to Kimmon's floor.

He took a deep breath as he approached the door. He knocked on the door and waited, getting no response. Copter gazed up, checking the door number. He frowned. It was his room.

Copter banged harder on the door but still no response. He huffed, about to walk away before turning back, curiosity rushing through his veins as he placed his hand on the doorknob. He turned it and to his surprise, it opened.

"Why did he leave his door unlocked?"

He pushed the door open, walking inside uninvited. He heard the shower and assumed that's why he hadn't answered the door.