Help From Friends | MarkGun

Mark never knew he'd have these feelings for Gun the way he did. Of course, no one could know about them. Especially Gun himself.

When the MC suggested them peck each other on the lips, everyone was quite shocked. Gun himself was shocked but didn't reject or anything because of the fans yelling loudly throughout the huge auditorium like room.

"I'm sorry. That suggestion will not be fulfilled." Mark said into the microphone in his hand. The fans awwed before excepting the answer. Mark smiled sadly.

No matter how badly Mark actually wanted the kiss, he knew Gun probably didn't want it to happen. Gun only smiled at the fans lightly and turned to Mark, seeing his reaction. Mark noticed and smiled at Gun, hidding his feelings behind his happy expression like he always did when the other was around.

Earth, the oldest of the eight, though only six were present today, could see past Mark's expression. The eldest walked up to Mark and moved so his back was facing the audience and his mouth was right beside Mark's ear.

"Are you okay, nong?" Earth asked and moved his head back. Mark looked at him confused before nodding with a smile. Earth gave him a unbelieving look before nodding slowly and walking back to stand beside Title.

"We're not dating. We only see one another as friends." Gun said and Mark looked at Earth. It was like he was asking for help and Earth got the message.

Earth walked up and touched Mark's forehead, pulling his hand back with wide eyes. Earth pulled Mark from the stage and left behind the rest that only stayed in their places.

"Thanks, P." Mark mumbled and sighed. Earth smiled and held Mark's left hand lightly.

"Anything for you, nong. It's a good thing I know how to act." Earth said, trying to make a joke, hoping Mark would smile. Mark did smile lightly.

"Yeah..." Mark whispered and hugged Earth before sitting down in a foldable chair, hiding his face in the closest thing possible. He regreted doing that as Gun's sent entered his lungs. He sighed and threw the jacket back where he got it. Earth, that still stood there, handed Mark his own hoodie. Mark bowed lightly and took the jacket from Earth.

"I'm going back to the stage, nong. Text me if you need anything, I'll put my phone on vibrate." Earth said and ran his right hand through Mark's hair. Mark nodded and thanked the elder.

Earth put his phone on vibrate before continuing on the stage.

"Sorry. Mark had to leave the stage due to a high fever. Very very sorry." Mark heard Earth explain through the speakers. He sighed and covered his face with Earth's hoodie. During the hour they had left, Mark had fell asleep.

-
Gun slowly walked up to the younger that had Earth's hoodie over his face.

"Mark?" Gun said loudly. No movement nor words came from the younger. Gun grabbed the hoodie and slowly moved it from the youngers face, seeing his face was quite red. Gun softly placed the back of his hand on Mark's cheek, sighing when he felt the heat from it.

"What are you doing?" Earth asked, making Gun jump in shock. Gun looked at Earth, without moving his hand the whole time.

"I was just checking his fever." Gun said and Earth saw Mark open his eyes. The younger stared Earth in the eyes before grabbing Gun's hand and groaning, sitting up slowly. Dizziness came over him and he held Gun's hand tighter. Earth hurried to Mark's side and Perth soon followed.

"You okay, Mark?" Perth asked and crouched in front of Mark. Mark nodded and let go of Gun's hand finally. Perth put his hand on Mark's forehead and frowned. "You're not really hot.."