with a little help | aepete

Pete sighed, holding his bag in a tight grasp to his side. He sighed as he neared where his car was parked.

Pete moved his bag and started digging through the leather bag for his car keys.

"Where the heck are my car keys?" he mumbled to himself as he continued walking while digging through his bag.

The cold material of the keys finally touched the tips of his fingers. "Ah-ha!" He smiled happily.

Pete looked up, his eyes meeting another pair of chocolate brown eyes. The boy smiled at Pete, but Pete quickly looked away, his heart fluttering. He breathed out heavily.

'Not again.' Pete thought to himself as he hurried off away from the boy's gaze.

The boy that had smiled at Pete on the other side of the street frowned deeply. 'Am I ugly or something?' He shrugged to himself, dismissing his thoughts. He sighed, walking towards his bike only feet away from him.

"Crap. I forgot my book in the room." Ae threw a few profanities in his head before walking in the direction of his room. As he started downwards at his feet, knowing it wasn't the best of ideas as many people crowded the campus, he bumped into someone. He quickly looked up to apologize for knocking the person backward only to see Can with a distracted and bothered look upon his face.

"Oh..." Ae said, his eyebrows furrowed at Can. The other barely acted in this type of manner. He was always bouncing around and bothering people for food. "Hey, Can." Ae greeted and offered the other a smile. Can sighed out in frustration, not looking up from the ground. His look turned to a glare as he stared intensely at the ground. Ae only looked at him with confusion and worry. "What's bothering you?"

"A man named Tin..." Can muttered seemingly more to himself than Ae. "Do you know a person named Pete from the IC building?"

Ae thought for a moment of the very few people he knew in the IC building, which was zero people but he knew some of their names, before shaking his head. "No. I don't know anyone from the IC building. Why do you ask?"

Can sighed and looked towards the road where a black Audi parked. His eyes widened. "Ow! Shi- loo- hide- It's Tin!" He turned to Ae with a panicked look. "Hide me!" Ae stood still with a look of confusion as Can hid behind him, tightly grasping the back of his shirt. Ae let Can's jumbled words register.

"Who's Tin?" Ae asked. The man that had gotten out of the black Audi stopped right in front of Ae with the coldest look Ae had ever seen that wasn't his own. Frankly, it was a bit frightening. "You are?"

"You're the one that said my name." Tin said, annoyance showing through his voice. "Why do you ask?"

Ae furrowed his eyebrows. He felt the tug of his shirt and glanced over his shoulder. Ae sighed. "No reason. What time is it?"

"Shit!" Can shouted in horror and moved from behind Ae, almost forgetting Tin who stood with raised eyebrows staring between the two. "Classes start in the next 10 minutes!"

Ae quickly checked his phone and groaned. He looked up at Tin, seeing the person from earlier now standing beside him. "Sorry to cut this short but this dude gotta go!!"

Ae ran at the speed of light towards his dorm room, leaving Can behind with Tin and the other person. He speed ran, throwing the dorm room open and grabbing his book, not caring at those who gave him weird looks as he did so. He just needed to get to class.

Ae rushed back out of the building and towards Can who still stood in front of the two. Ae wasted no time in grabbing Can's hand and yanking his arm firmly. "We gotta go!" Ae continued running.