Two

Hoseok's POV

"You think you can handle this huh?" I  laughed out loud, grabbing the controllers and swerving it to the left. The car on the screen did as well, creating a drift.

"Woah, horsey, calm yo' stick and let me win this." Jimin was focused on the game that we're playing. The other boys were just watching the two of us, betting who will win the match.

"I bet it will be Jimin." Jin stared at the young boy like a mother seeing her child get his first toy.

"It'll be Hoseok though. He'll beat the shit out of Jimin if he loses." murmured Yoongi from behind Namjoon who was amused at the situation.

Taehyung and Jungkook grinned evilly together, "Whoever loses this will treat us meat!"

(TaeKook for the win 💜)

That perked the ears of all of us which made us excited and on fire for some meat.

Quickly, I pulled the sleeves of my shirt up to my elbows and cracked my neck to the side in seriousness. "Now you just made me use 100% of my skills, Chim Chim. You're going down."

"Over my dead body." He snickered, pressing the gas pedal harder as his car moved faster down the road and passed mine.

Well, in the end, it was a draw so we didn't eat meat.

Ramen noodles was enough to fill our stomachs for dinner.

"Ah, let's call it a day, boys. Let's clean this up and get some sleep," announced Namjoon, stretching his upper body left and right, and grabbing the empty cup noodle from the table.

All of us exchanged our 'goodnight's as we went to our separate rooms. Before, we couldn't afford one room for each person since we were only students back then. Today, we were already successful in our careers yet we still decided to live together in a bigger and more accessible dorm for the seven of us.

It was a blast being with them.

However, once I close the door to my bedroom and pull the sheets of my bed over me, the tears start to form in my eyes again.

When I'm alone, the memories start rushing back to me and I cry silently.

I miss her so bad.