Six

Hoseok's POV

For crying out loud, I wasn't productive at all.

I spent my first whole day in Japan just inside the hotel. The scenery that I saw was just my room.

The phone rings after quite some time to ask if I needed anything which I found amusing.

..because I needed Haejeul.

If only I could tell them that though, they would think I'm a bittersweet, hopeless romantic. I was that desperate to have her back in my life.

Part of the plan today was that I would stand from this bed, and walk around the city.

Maybe treating myself food first from the mall.

"Yep, that sounds good to me." Muttering to myself, I start to dress myself to eat at the hotel's restaurant by the lobby.

~

"You're alone, sir?" The male server asked out of the blue.

I looked up at him in confusion. "I'm sorry?"

"Gomenasai." He bowed apologetically and spoke in slow English. "I thought you were travelling for your honeymoon."

My heart suddenly felt pain. "Ah, no. It's just for relaxation." I chuckled, changing the bitter atmosphere. "One teriyaki and miso soup please. Also, a glass of water will be good."

He nodded in understanding and bowed goodbye to me which I also did  to him.

I was done eating ten minutes tops the moment the food I ordered was served so I could immediately tour around Tokyo and not waste the money I paid to be here.

The nearest mall was just short distance away from the mall so I walked my way there as to digest the meal I ate earlier as well.

I bought a few souvenirs for the boys and some clothes for me. When I felt satisfied with my stuff, I called it a day to go back to my hotel room.

A Starbucks sign caught my eye, now craving for some coffee to drink. I immediately went there and opened the glass door, not seeing the incoming person to my direction.

A splash.

Golden brown.

"What the fuck." Our voices said in unison.

My eyes met green ones that shone with fear but I couldn't hear her voice because I was mesmerized by the color of her orbs.

"I'm sorry for messing up your shirt. I'll pay for it, I swear." I heard her say.

"No need. I bought shirts today." I said in English, but she suddenly spoke in straight Japanese. Maybe curses of frustration for what she did.

"It's not okay." She grabbed tissues from her paperbag and dabbed it on my stained chest. Suddenly, she blushed seeing the outline of my abs underneath my white shirt.

I awkwardly chuckled, "It's fine. I'll just go change in the restroom." I walked passed her to the restroom to avoid more public attraction inside Starbucks.

Good thing I got these damn TOKYO shirts.

~

"You're still here?"

"I just want to make up for your shirt. I'm really sorry." She bowed again.

I was surprised she still waited for me outside.

Smiling, I waved my hand in gesture, "Aish, you're a hardheaded one."

"You're Korean?" She asked.

"Yes, I am." I answered, not surprised.  "You?"

"Oh, I'm not. But I am taking international studies because I'm interested in South Korea." She explained. "What's your name, by the way?"

"Hoseok." I took out my hand, "Jung Hoseok."

"Nice to meet you, Jung-san." She shook her hand with mine quickly. "I'm Nanami Sato."

"You know what, to make it up to me, you can just buy me coffee."

Her eyes brightly lit up, "Alright, I will. Which do you want?"

"An Americano."