Eleven

Hoseok's POV

I left.

What the hell did I just do?

The last thing I heard from her before I walked out was a "Hoseok, wait! It's not what you think!"

"Shit." I cussed under my breath, my fingers messing through my hair. It was frustrating, never even having the control to my own emotions. Though, I could but it seems so difficult for me to do so.

Why am I so damn emotional?

"Hoseok? Is that you?" a shadow casts over me, making me look up to the sound of a voice.

It was my tour guide. "I was looking for you everywhere during the tour. Where were you?"

"Oh, I met a friend of mine earlier." I replied shortly, the woman breathing in relief now sitting beside me on the bench. 

"It's good that you're with someone during your stay here in Japan." She grinned, offering me a energy drink but I politely turned it down which she was grateful for because Megumi downed it all in one go.

I hummed in response that followed a comfortable silence afterwards. "You know, Megumi. I hurt that friend today by walking out on her."

"Ahh, it's a woman, I see." She teased but once seeing my serious mood, Megumi immediately changed. "What did you do?"

"Well..she was trying to help by saying things that are actually true to life so I opened up my life to her. I told her my struggles and after I did so, she looked at me with pity." I huffed, "I don't like being pitied by people because they won't ever understand what I went through."

She gulped the remaining of her energy drink before speaking, "Alright, let's say she pitied you at some point but what if she wanted to help you out after you told her the story of your life, yet you didn't listen because you bailed out on her." 

What if's.

"...or she didn't actually pity you but she looked like it and you quickly assumed things as they were." Megumi suggested, still not wavering me from my guilt.

"Fine, maybe I didn't give her a chance to comfort me or whatever." I admitted, sighing. "However, I regret telling her my life story. It was not right for me to share my tragic past to a person I barely know."

"But?" She added on with a brow raised.

"What but?"

"What made you tell her then?"

I was about to speak when my throat didn't let me. I was speechless and I clearly knew the reason why I told Nanami in the first place.

"The answer is all over your face," chuckled Megumi, patting my back. "I think you should go apologize to your friend."

It took me a moment before deciding to go and look for Nanami again.

"Fine, but what do I say to her? She'll think I'm a weirdo for being so bipolar." I complained and groaned at my immature self.

She smiled like the answer was so obvious. 

"Then tell her what's in your heart."